Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No comprehensive reform! We'll call you if we need some help." Adios' Amigo"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="GoodOleDays"]The Governor is definitely better for Arizona than the Democrat, but sad to say, Jan Brewer sounds like John McCain to me. In fact she campaigned with him.

Governor Brewer has done some really good things, but she wants to turn around and wipe it all out by rewarding illegal aliens for breaking our immigration laws. So she is just as dangerous as the other RINO republicans...IMO

Gov. Jan Brewer speaks in Sedona, defends immigration law
    Written by Christopher Fox Graham
    Wednesday, 07 July 2010 08:00
    http://www.redrocknews.com/News/gov-jan ... n-law.html

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer used Sedona as a platform Thursday, July 1, to discuss the nationwide reaction to Senate Bill 1070, Arizona’s new immigration law.

Brewer said that the bill merely mirrors existing federal law. Passage of the bill was necessary to secure the Arizona-Mexico border, she said, because the federal immigration process is broken.

“My plan is to tell the federal government to do their job, and their job is to secure our border,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

[quote]“My plan is to tell the federal government to do their job, and their job is to secure our border,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12