Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Called and spoke with Megan. She was very nice and said that she has recieved several calls concerning this story, all positive, and that she would be sure to pass all calls to corporate.

Since I found out at Christmas that I am going to be a grandma, I need to go shopping at Toys R Us!!!!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Thanks Dix, for the info on where to write, you always make it so easy for us, I appreciate all the help you give! I sent my email off, thanking them profusely for their stand!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Wow -hope to God they aren't pressured into giving in. I'm sending off a encouraging note pronto. We are big toy buyers -so they've got our business!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    The article or the contributing source must be bias because here is an excerpt from the article in my newspaper, which is normally very biased:

Kathleen Waugh, a spokeswoman for the company, said, "In working with the New York Downtown Hospital to verify the potential winner's information and obtain a signed affidavit of eligibility - which is required under the official rules of the sweepstakes - the sweepstakes administrator was informed that the mother of the baby ... was not a legal resident of the United States."

Contest rules say that only mothers who are legal residents are eligible, Waugh said, adding that such requirements are common in sweepstakes.
    The rules are clear, so what's the big deal? This sense of entitlement most illegals seem to have is getting a little ridiculous. Actually it's getting extremely ridiculous! So much ado about nothing.

Hey, I wonder who footed the hospital bill? Was it the illegal immigrant or New York taxpayers?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Toys 'R' Us criticized for denying New Year baby prize over

Ho to bad it make me sad.

The rules are clear, so what's the big deal? This sense of entitlement most illegals seem to have is getting a little ridiculous. Actually it's getting extremely ridiculous! So much ado about nothing.
    Just what I wanted to say. Sometimes I wonder if you are me? Seems time to lower a net over this country doesn't it.

Got my form sent off and TRU are on the preferred provider list.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    loservillelabor wrote:

"Just what I wanted to say. Sometimes I wonder if you are me? "

Oh no, that could prove to be a problem - because if I'm you and you me, we're a duplicate. Such a thing could get one of us deleted from ALIPAC.

Just kidding. I guess our similar feelings on illegal immigration is what brings us all together on ALIPAC - since we feel the same, we probably oftentimes think the same on most related issues.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2 out of 3 babies born to illegal aliens? TRU needs to stand firm, otherwise the message is that "rules don't matter." Who paid the hospital bill? That was quite a prize!!

mbr
    I'm new to this site, but not to the illegal invasion issue. Not only do I intend to be a frequent visitor, but have forwarded the current breaking stories regarding illegals to my Minuteman group. I contacted Toysrus and let them know that they have just become my new favorite toystore!

mb

Welcome mbr!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast