Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    New idea: any company that cuts jobs in American business should be taxed to pay for retraining and subsidize the laid-off workers until they find other work.
    This has been the case for a long time. Under NAFTA I recieved relocation, moving, job search home buying and selling assistance $$$.
    When the plant I was at moved to Mexico. The company was billed.

ZenBob welcome to ALIPAC thanks for joining us, please keep us informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME to alipac "XenBob"

I like your Ideas and I also think along with them they should have to hire all of their new employee's from here with our illegal alien population and pay for their moving expenses back to their home country.

And then Boycott their product....there must be other air conditioners to buy!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have always bought Trane AC's and considered them a good solid American Co. with an outstanding product therefore I am shocked.

My next AC will be a local built model so goodbye Trane and I hope this all backfires on you and you go broke !!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    New idea: any company that cuts jobs in American business should be taxed to pay for retraining and subsidize the laid-off workers until they find other work.
    That is a great idea! ANY American company should pay penalties for sending jobs abroad.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

ZenBob,

It's a little astonishing to have one of the workers actually involved in this story reply. My sincere hopes that you find something as good, or, hopefully, better to replace this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Let them go, especially if it means they'll no doubt be taking 270 of their illegal alien labor units with them
    YES. ITS NO LOSS TO US. THEY DONT HIRE AMERICANS ANYWAY. LOL...WAIT TILL THEY HAVE TO PAY "RENT" TO THE DRUG CARTELS.

I commented somewhat similarly in a recent topic about a farmer moving his agri-business to Mexico. It's only a matter of time before the cartels start forcing these farmers to acommodate grow operations, drug labs. their encampments and everything else. And the farmer will be doing it all for free "or else".

You can bet that it's not going to be long before the criminals and/or governments of all of these foreign countries start demanding their "fair share" from these companies, if not seizing control.

None of them are one bit behind in taking what isn't theirs and if it can further bankrupt America, "punish" Americans. etc. so much the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12