Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Troops Will Not Be Used to Stop and Detain Illegal Alien

[quote="bigtex"][quote="immigration2009"]

“The two mission sets are criminal analysts and enter-identification team,â€

The only reason the thug-in-chief deployed troops to the border was for his own political shenanigans regarding so called “border security,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS A SHAM AND A SHAME WHAT IS THE POINT OF SENDING THEM TO THE BORDER IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE STOPPING AND DETAINING PEOPLE TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE COUNTRY COME NOVEMBER, I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS TAKE BOTH HOUSES, AND THAT THEIR FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WILL BE TO START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST OBAMA FOR NOT DOING HIS JOB IMO, OBAMA IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY

THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER THE PAST ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT. 09/11/2001

Quote Originally Posted by sophi
    My husband, jokingly, says that the troops will be doing their job at the border with a chair and a desk instead of guns.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Sophi. THE JACK@SS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS TAKING HIS ORDERS FROM THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT, AND HE IS ALSO MAKING THE U.S.A. LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. THIS PEA BRAIN NEEDS TO GO BEFORE 2012 IF THIS COUNTRY HAS ANY CHANCE OF BEING WHAT IT ONCE WAS. BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER A SUPER POWER. JMHO

I don't know why this is a surprise to any of us. We all knew it was for show when he said he'd only send 1200....and that they wouldn't have boots on the ground.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

According to Harrison, there are approximately 55,000 National Guard soldiers assigned to missions overseas.
    For some damn reason I've always believed that the National Guard was never intended to be used overseas.

National Guard will not be allowed to stop illegal aliens

It’s official…National Guard will not be allowed to stop illegal aliens

Immigration Reform Examiner Dave Gibson

Kentucky National Guard troops arrive in Arizona

During a Friday press conference, U.S. National Guard Bureau of Communications Jack Harrison announced that the 1,200 National Guard troops that are supposed to be sent to the U.S./Mexican border “will not be doing direct law enforcement.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    According to Harrison, there are approximately 55,000 National Guard soldiers assigned to missions overseas.
    For some damn reason I've always believed that the National Guard was never intended to be used overseas.
    I agree.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast