Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I don't know why this is a surprise to any of us. We all knew it was for show when he said he'd only send 1200....and that they wouldn't have boots on the ground.

====================================

100% CORRECT
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"In an award ceremony which was closed to the press, the Tennessee National Guardsmen involved were presented with achievement medals for their actions described their spokesman as a “tactical retreat.â€
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

The office of then Gov. Janet Napolitano (D-AZ) released a report to the Associated Press which praised the Tennessee National Guard unit for fleeing the scene in the face of an armed incursion into the United States. The report said: "We see this as a triumph of the training, discipline, and professionalism of the Guardsmen performing their mission."
    What is that supposed to mean? Can anyone be worse than Janet Napilitano when it comes to border security? What a joke. I cant wait to see her and the rest of the incompetent morons ousted.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    The office of then Gov. Janet Napolitano (D-AZ) released a report to the Associated Press which praised the Tennessee National Guard unit for fleeing the scene in the face of an armed incursion into the United States. The report said: "We see this as a triumph of the training, discipline, and professionalism of the Guardsmen performing their mission."
    What is that supposed to mean? Can anyone be worse than Janet Napilitano when it comes to border security? What a joke. I cant wait to see her and the rest of the incompetent morons ousted.
    LOL! I missed that quote. I think Obama knew exactly what she was about when he hired her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Good catch butterbean! This woman is a grade A embarrassment! I have never in my life read anything as appalling as this statement from this LUNATIC we have in control of Homeland Security!

What a joke! This woman needs a psych eval!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Just

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Just a coming-election sham to try and appease average Americans temporarily.
    that all it is Vote ( Nov is coming )
    Close the Border for good & change 14 Amendment nO CITIZEN FOR BABY . YOU have your Baby & go home sure all the other want it why they are spanich they just want our Vote & then the hell with us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123