Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trucker Charged with Hauling Illegal Aliens

Trucker Charged with Hauling Illegal Aliens

Wednesday, Sep 26, 2007 @06:30am CST

A northwest Arkansas truck driver will spend a decade behind bars for smuggling illegal aliens.

A federal court in Texas convicted Gregory Campbell, 47, of Springdale for transporting the illegal immigrants.

Campbell was arrested this summer after two undocumented people were found hiding behind the windjammer of Campbell's semi.

In addition to the prison time, Campbell also faces up to a quarter of a million dollars in fines.

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=12118
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder which Company this is....???????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I hope those 10 years are filled with a lot of fun and excitement with bubba the oversexed cellmate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All for greed at the expense of your fellow Americans.

They should strip U.S. citizenship from lawbreakers like this man and all the business owners who break the law. Maybe the fear of losing your citizenship would make them think twice about taking their citizenship and patriotism for granted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Good. Serves him right.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Wait until they start fill up the backs of semi"s, the days of 2 at a time are gone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is treason, and he should have been tried accordingly. I am so sick of these greedy traitors. They will sell their own mother for the right price.

I have a feeling that some of his fellow inmates have special plans for a traitor.