Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Actually, I've been watching Glenn Beck more. He won't be shut up. He even hit on it last night during the election returns. I don't think Glenn Beck will stand for it.

Right you are Gogo!! And, that being said, I can't see Lou being shut up or censored either.

IMO anyway, all I see is that a group wrote a letter.....albeit, one meant to cause problems.......and CNN responded agreeing that yes, who guests are representing should be revealed. Isn't that what they do anyway? Guests are introduced as "So and so from such and such"

There wasn't anything I saw which said CNN was going along with any desire these groups have to silence one side of the debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not checked to see where he show is streaming from or where we may hear Lou and his new show. Please post links to this thread for all of us and we can pass this along to others.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“We agree that it is important to inform our viewers about the backgrounds and affiliations of the guests or commentators that appear on our air.â€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Look folks, let's not rush to conclusions here. Lou just started a new radio show and the peak news in the country right now is the economy collapsing and the Presidential primaries.

CNN answered their letter and I don't see a problem in this response.

W
    Right! CNN acknowledged the letter but did not really indicate it would comply with the demands of the American Jewish Council.

And besides, Lou Dobbs is the 2nd highest rated program on CNN (after Larry King) and makes big money for CNN. And Dobbs himself earns over $6 million per year.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Geraldo is a guest on Lou Dobbs radio show today. I guess he is working the talk shows to tout his new book HISPANIC. I would like to hear that exchange.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I am SO FEDUP with religious groups interfering with free speech and secular matters! These organizations should be demoted to the same sub-level that the majority of Americans have obviously been reduced to.

CNN could also develop a corporate policy to restrict religious and ethnocentric organizations and block them from appearing on or influencing the professional news media.
    Who's job is the news anyway?!!

That would be a more accurate balance to equate the other side of issues.
    Convert CNN into mainstream media like the rest of them.

Lou had the admiration of so many Americans who still believed we had a chance against a government that strayed into outright contaminated adulterated stupidity. His staff worked hard to generate truthful reports on many areas of failure to enforce laws including illegal immigration. These reports encompassed an expanded range of reasonable testimony not found elsewhere with such integrity on television. Without the backup of other people who can speak to the errors being made, he is greatly handicapped and so are we.

BY THE WAY, THERE IS AN OFFICIAL SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IN THIS COUNTRY! DON'T FORGET IT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12