Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy wrote:

Well, MW, you've actually been saying a lot of things for the past several months. For example you said Trump wasn't going to end DACA, but he has ended it.
    Trump did not end DACA because he wanted to! He ended it because he was forced to by a threatened lawsuit.

You've said that even if he did end it, which he now has, he was still a liar and a dishonorable person who betrayed the American People because he broke his promise to end DACA 2012 day one.
    Are you actually denying that he broke his promise to end DACA "immediately" after he was elected? When someone lies to you, I'd say it appropriate to feel betrayed.

You've gone so far as to say that even if he ended DACA, which he now has, you weren't going to vote for him again anyway because you believe he broke a promise he made to you by not ending DACA day one.
    That's an out and out lie! I challenge you to show me where I said that. I never said I wouldn't vote for him again because of his broken promise. What I did say was I wouldn't vote for him again if he signed an amnesty bill.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't care why he ended it, he ended it.

So, I'm a happy camper, if he'll just SHUT UP about Congress passing a DACA amnesty bill. If he SHUTS UP, then I'm a thrilled and Very Satisfied Trump Supporter. So far I've not heard anything more out of him on the topic today that was harmful, no more tweets on it, so maybe it was a DACA Dump For A Day for the evangelicals who support the dream acts or a play for help from the DEMS to get the CR done quickly and pick up some support for the Tax Cuts, and DACA is really over.

So ... what are you saying now? It's okay that Trump broke his promise to you, lied to you and betrayed the American People because he didn't cancel DACA 2012 day one and you will vote for him again, unless he signs an amnesty bill?

Gee, I'm glad we got THAT straight.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    DACA is not part of the deal. There is no DACA legislation that's part of this Continuing Resolution. I don't have to be there. The documents will be public records. There is no DACA amnesty that is part of the Continuing Resolution on Harvey Relief, spending and the debt ceiling. That's just a fact. I'm thrilled he made this deal. I'm sick and tired of Republicans always wanting to shut down our government. I didn't even like Trump's threat to shut down the government over wall funding.
    How confused you are. Nobody said a DACA amnesty was part of a "Continuing Resolution on Harvey Relief, spending and the debt ceiling." What is being said is DACA could be a side deal offered up in trade with a wink and nod between Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi. You can't argue otherwise because every conversation is not a part of public record.

It's your right to be thrilled all you want to see Trump bow to Schumer and Pelosi's demands. However, you need to respect the fact that some of us don't share your enthusiasm. If shutting down the government for border wall funding and other necessary demands are necessary, I support it. Honestly, as a Republican, I find it little shocking that you would praise a Republican President for siding with Schumber and Pelosi against his own party. As a Republican, I don't support that. I'm tired of losing to the Democrats! Here we have a Republican President, Republican controlled House and Republican controlled Senate, yet it seems we're alway losing to the Democrats. Where's Trump the great negotiator who promised we would tire of winning. Has he even won a single battle against the Democrats?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

So, I'm a happy camper, if he'll just SHUT UP about Congress passing a DACA amnesty bill. If he SHUTS UP, then I'm a thrilled and Very Satisfied Trump Supporter. So far I've not heard anything more out of him on the topic today that was harmful, no more tweets on it, so maybe it was a DACA Dump For A Day for the evangelicals who support the dream acts or a play for help from the DEMS to get the CR done quickly and pick up some support for the Tax Cuts, and DACA is really over.
    I'd say the damage has already been done.

So ... what are you saying now? It's okay that Trump broke his promise to you, lied to you and betrayed the American People because he didn't cancel DACA 2012 day one and you will vote for him again, unless he signs an amnesty bill?

Gee, I'm glad we got THAT straight.
    No, what I said is you accused me of saying something I did not say. Of course I can overlook some thing as a trade off for other things, however, a signed amnesty bill is not one of those things.

Thank you for the clarification that you are flexible after all, can overlook issues of disagreement and still vote for our dear President.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12