Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Trump Set to Sabotage Own DACA Deal by Putting Stephen Miller in Charge of Ne

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You are wrong across the board, and everyone who has read all the posts knows that. I'm not going into this any more with you, MW.

All 3 DACA programs are over, because Trump ended them. I'm happy with that. If you aren't happy, then that is certainly your free choice not to be.
    Actually I'd say the opposite is true. I'm right across the board and the facts bare that out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It no longer matters. You're crying over spilled milk. DACA is over, Trump ended all 3 programs, and I'm happy about that. There's still work to do in Congress to make sure no legislative fix gets to Trump's desk, or if it does, to convince Trump to veto any such bills.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-13-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    It no longer matters. You're crying over spilled milk. DACA is over, Trump ended all 3 programs, and I'm happy about that. There's still work to do in Congress to make sure no legislative fix gets to Trump's desk, or if it does, to convince Trump to veto any such bills.
    You're wrong again. DACA still very much matters and it isn't over until it actually ceases to exist. Trump's promise to review the program in March 2018, providing no legislative solution is provided proves that. Furthermore, the last DACA work permits don't expire until March 2020.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're wrong again. DACA still very much matters and it isn't over until it actually ceases to exist. Trump's promise to review the program in March 2018, providing no legislative solution is provided proves that. Furthermore, the last DACA work permits don't expire until March 2020.
    He's not reviewing the program in March and never said he was. What he said was he will "revisit", he's talking about the deportation schedule, not the program.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    He's not reviewing the program in March and never said he was. What he said was he will "revisit", he's talking about the deportation schedule, not the program.
    Review or revisit, basically mean the same thing. In other words, he will decide at that time whether to continue the program or not. What he did was give himself an out to prevent the deportation of DACA members should Congress not come up with a legislative fix (amnesty). Trump, as things stand right now, has no intention of deporting DACA member in my opinion.

So, I guess, according to your comment, DACA is not actually deader than a doornail as you earlier claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Review or revisit, basically mean the same thing. In other words, he will decide at that time whether to continue the program or not. What he did was give himself an out to prevent the deportation of DACA members should Congress not come up with a legislative fix (amnesty). Trump, as things stand right now, has no intention of deporting DACA member in my opinion.

So, I guess, according to your comment, DACA is not actually deader than a doornail as you earlier claimed.
    In my opinion, DACA is dead, DEAD AS A DOORNAIL. It's OVER. Trump never said he was going to deport all the DACAs in March. We have 5,000 ICE Agents. There are 30 million illegal aliens in the US.

Trump has made deportation priorities out of criminals, misdemeanor violators, welfare users and immigration document violators. When DACA's or former DACA's fall into one of those priorities, then Trump will deport them as soon as he has manpower and resources to remove them along with the other 29,310,000 illegal aliens.

That's why Schumer and Pelosi will fight increased spending for interior enforcement. That's why Trump needs to do an Executive Order authorizing enforcement of US immigration law by state and local law enforcement agencies who want to engage to help US solve this problem.

So DACA is dead. Amnesty for DACA's, former DACA's, DREAMERS, etc., is not dead. That's in Congress and that's where we need to focus our activism, in my opinion. Beating up the first President to ever take an interest in our cause seems counter-productive in my view. But, that's just my opinion.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123