Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trump threatens to shut down the border ‘entirely.’ Here’s why he can’t do that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Actually it's Gregg Jarrett Fox should get rid of. Something about that guy just rubs me wrong.
    LOL!! Yeah, I'm sure he does. He stands up for our laws, civil rights, due process, probable cause and .... Trump. Jarrett is your worst nightmare!!

Last edited by Judy; 12-28-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I passed up my FOX News phase about three years ago. No more cable TV bills! Conservatives should be able to turn liberals' arguments around on them, but mostly they just interrupt. I think I did that when we had a state hearing on the in state

tuition. The Dems controlled the committee, but when I testified "but I am a CONSTITUENT!" I could see it made a difference. Of course, in a later session they got it anyway. You really have to stay ahead of them.

PJ Media is, IMO, the best all around conservative news source.
    Last edited by Captainron; 12-28-2018 at 11:45 PM.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL!! Yeah, I'm sure he does. He stands up for our laws, civil rights, due process, probable cause and .... Trump. Jarrett is your worst nightmare!!

Perhaps you should leave the speculating to those active in the commodities market and oil fields. My dislike of Jarrett has absolutely nothing to do with laws, civil rights, due process, probable cause and certainly not Trump. My dislike for Jarrett came from his constant besmirching of Jeff Sessions. Although, I can certainly see why you love him. He is definitely a Trump butt kisser. So much that one would think he was actively seeking a position in Trump's administration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, yeah, the famous "recusal" from the illegal investigation of non-crimes and search warrants with neither a crime to investigate nor probable cause for the warrants. Well, in defense of Jeff Sessions, I'm sure if he had not recused himself, he would have never allowed such an illegal Witch Hunt as the Russia Hoax.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related:

3 Times Previous Presidents Closed the Southern Border

https://www.alipac.us/f9/3-times-pre...border-367016/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 12-29-2018 at 11:17 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12