Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Twin Falls, Idaho: Mormon Boy Scout troop being used to promote MORE refugees

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Twin Falls, Idaho: Mormon Boy Scout troop being used to promote MORE refugees

Posted by Ann Corcoran on April 12, 2017

It is really pretty shameful to use Boy Scouts who couldn’t possibly understand the complexity of the US Refugee Admissions Program to be shilling for a resettlement contractor paid by the head to place refugees in communities like Twin Falls just so local businesses can take advantage of taxpayer-supported cheap/captive labor that refugees represent.

They know not what they do….

Here is the latest from Leo Hohmann at WND. Be sure to see previous posts of mine about how the Mormon church is getting in to the refugee seeding process. LOL! I think they are angling to become VOLAG number ten!

One week after three refugee boys from Sudan and Iraq pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho, the city council has voted unanimously to lay out the welcome mat for more refugees.

The council voted 7-0 to direct the city staff to draft a resolution declaring Twin Falls a “welcoming city” after hearing a pitch from local Boy Scout Troop 4, which is sponsored by the Mormon Church.

The Latter Day Saints Church sponsors a scouting troop that is involved in an Eagle Scout project to help refugees being resettled in the area by the College of Southern Idaho.

About 12 scouts and their parents showed up to promote the CSI Refugee Center and its continued resettlement of refugees from Sudan, Iraq and other parts of the world.

But not all residents were for the idea of making Twin Falls a “welcoming city.”

“By putting people into different categories instead of all residents, we’re setting aside a precedent that we’re all created equal with equal rights,” local property owner Terry Edwards told the council. “It’s surprising to me that we have a Scout troop here that are in favor of the refugee center, and I don’t know that they know a whole lot about it.”

[…..]

On Monday, LDS parents and relatives of the Boy Scout troop filled the council’s meeting chambers, along with a leader of the Idaho Dairymen’s Association, local doctors, teachers and attorneys who all spoke in favor of more refugees. [Big Milk (big yogurt!)wants the cheap labor!—ed]

The LDS community has been supportive of refugee resettlement in Utah and Idaho, offering volunteers and financial donations to the resettlement agencies.
    Please read on, there is much more.
    Click here for our huge archive on Twin Falls.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While I don't understand it, now that I think about the history of the Mormon Church, they have always brought people from other countries. They originally brought a lot of people from England, and other places to Utah.

In the SLC area, there are a lot of Pacific Islanders they have brought in.

We spend some months out there and learned a little about their history.

I really enjoyed most Mormon people I met, just don't know how they let their church get away with it.

But then how do the people of the other churches do it.

The local churches in the little town where we used to live, just seemed to salivate at the idea of providing clothing, toys, school supplies to the illegals. All the while, people in their very own congregation needed help.

We have a bunch of really silly Americans roaming around. Wonder how this happened? Churches? 501 C 3's? Democrats?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They have been brainwashed by TV, the books today, schools, music, news media.