Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Border Patrol launches sweep in Twin Falls

U.S. Border Patrol launches sweep in Twin Falls
    Cass Friedman

Immigration officials are staging the most extensive sweep of the Magic Valley in recent memory, picking up illegal immigrants in mall parking lots, on major highways and at various businesses.

Border Patrol officials are saying little about the widespread crackdown that apparently began last week, though they acknowledge that it isn’t business as usual.

“I cannot either deny or comment,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]"...Their only crime is they’re in the country illegally.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Their only crime is they’re in the country illegally
    Send them home...to their own Country....I lived in Nevada and did must of my shopping in Twin Falls till about 1999...I never saw hispanics from across the border never...I saw the ocassional Peruvian sheep herder...and Basque folks ...my how the invasion has changed to full speed ahead
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

[quote]two-thirds that are caught are innocent bystandersâ€-They have no warrant. No criminal record. Their only crime is they’re in the country illegally.â€

We used to have a columnist in the Denver Post who defended illegals even when they were caught in deliberate identity theft. She said it was forgiveable because they only used the stolen ID so they could work. Someone asked her in her blog, does that make it ok if someone steals her car, if they only drive it to work? I never saw an answer.

[quote]Their only crime is they’re in the country illegally.â€

YIPPEEE!! This is my state! I hope they double or triple that 2000 goal.

[quote]"I know there is racial profiling going on out there,â€
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote]“Profiling is definitely happening,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Ex_OC"]YIPPEEE!! This is my state! I hope they double or triple that 2000 goal.

[quote]"I know there is racial profiling going on out there,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Dozens arrested in Twin Falls illegal immigration sting

Associated Press - November 13, 2007 8:14 PM ET

TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) - U.S. Border Patrol officials say about 100 people have been arrested in the Twin Falls region as part of an illegal immigration sting.

Spokesman Alex Harrington says that human smugglers appeared to be using the city as a hub for purchasing bus tickets for illegal immigrants. He says the Border Patrol got tipped off after commercial bus employees told law enforcement officials that they suspected illegal immigrants were buying large numbers of bus tickets.

The arrests have prompted complaints of racial profiling from some community groups. Harrington says that's not the case, and that it's an agent's job to ask questions of anyone -- they don't need a warrant.

www.montananewsstation.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast