Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Two Dead In I-55 Rollover

Two Dead In I-55 Rollover

BURR RIDGE, Ill. (WBBM/STNG) - Two people -- including a 14-year-old girl -- were killed Monday when a van carrying 14 people was involved in a rollover crash on the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) in southwest suburban Burr Ridge.

Illinois state police tell Newsradio 780 that an undocumented worker, without a valid driver’s license, was driving the van when it began to wobble.

The van then flipped on its side shortly after noon before coming to a stop northbound on the Stevenson just south of County Line Road.

The girl and a male of an unknown age died, police said. Twelve other people were taken to area hospitals.

Police say the victims were returning home from work at an agency for temporary laborers.

According to the DuPage County Coroner’s office, the van lost control and struck a guardrail, before it came to rest on its side. On the scene, emergency crews found two passengers suffering from severe injuries. They were later pronounced dead at 1:19 p.m. and 1:20 p.m. Their identities are being withheld pending family notification.

The accident is still under investigation, but tvan, according to Illinois State Police Elgin District Master Sgt. Kris Melvin, who said it was observed moving erratically.

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/895077.php ... tId=872444

van carrying 14 people
    Probably only meant for 6.....the don't seem to have an understanding of overloading and the danger.

A 14 year old girl? Wonder where she was working?

In my state you have to be 16 and have a permit from your school (IF you are still in school).

In Broward County illegals are being run over and many die. They cross major highways and get run over and sometimes by more than one vehicle. These accidents happen between 2 am and 4:30 am. This morning two got run over and killed by a police car as they failed to get out of the way and the officer was driving quickly with his lights on but no siren. The one news cast said: "they had no ID except matricula cards on them." I am a waiting more information so I can post the actual article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Victims worked for Aurora agency

September 5, 2007
    Beacon News Staff

AURORA -- A spokesman for Barton Staffing Company confirmed Tuesday that the two workers killed in a Labor Day expressway crash were employees of the company. Twelve others were injured in the accident.

Aurora-based Barton Staffing is a temporary employment agency focused on light industrial and warehouse logistics. It has been in business in Aurora since 1998, according to Bill Barton, the company's vice president.

"Our family is deeply saddened by this," Barton said.

The victims were all occupants of a van that flipped over Monday afternoon on Interstate 55. They had all been working at a golf course in Lemont, according to the Illinois State Police. The crash killed an adult man and a teenage girl.

Some were undocumented workers, and the deceased man, 27-year-old Fernando Hernandez, was from Mexico, police said. The deceased teenager was identified as 17-year-old Elizabeth Soriano, and her mother was a passenger in the van as well, police said.

U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement officials arrested four of the survivors, including the driver, 27-year-old Karina Salgado, police said.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/beac ... S1.article

This one was too close to home. I-55 is the main route from Chicago to a number of colleges in mid and southern Illinois. And that at time of day I-55 was loaded with colleges kids returning to school. I know because my daughter was one of the many on that Interstate that afternoon. Thank God she got a late start and didn’t leave as expected, or else she could have been in the illegal scumbag’s crosshairs. (At least they are killing themselves this time.)

You noticed that they are “undocumentedâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Oh the Barton family is deeply saddened...well they need to be reckoned with for hiring "undocumented workers".
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

This “day laborâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>