Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And these are the people that our government wants to coddle and put on a pathway to citizenship. Our great country is doomed.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    wow....here I thought I'd seen it all.

I think the cartels have outdone the mid east terrorists...
    you and me both! ive never heard of this before, and hope that its not a trend that actually takes hold
    And yet the world will never learn of these atrocities because they ignore this activity while they ask us to have compassion for people who are here illegally and economically bankrupting us.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    They actually show the pictures at that site?? On second thought, I've been to that site and I think I’ll pass this time around...I already know what depraved animals these people are and seeing it isn't going to help my cause any.
    The picture reminded me of "Bodies the exhibit." I didn't want to go see that either because of how gross it is.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    They actually show the pictures at that site?? On second thought, I've been to that site and I think I’ll pass this time around...I already know what depraved animals these people are and seeing it isn't going to help my cause any.
    The picture reminded me of "Bodies the exhibit." I didn't want to go see that either because of how gross it is.
    Me too, Mapwife! It's the only way to describe it. At least the bodies on exhibit died humanely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    ALIPAC Asks Governor Brewer to Take Immigration Fight to Supreme Court

Help Needed Here Please
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-234446.html

Between being skinned alive or being disoved in acid or dumped in mass graves after being torchered, this is definately a modern day hollicost and nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Between being skinned alive or being disoved in acid or dumped in mass graves after being torchered, this is definately a modern day hollicost and nobody knows.
    Like I said, where is NATO and the rest of the world who care so much for protecting people against atrosities like this? We get involved in affaires thousands of miles from home but when it is in our own backyard we turn a blind eye. Bring our military home and put them on our own borders.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The reasons for the killings is Mexico do not have the Death Penalty Law for such cold blooded murderers and justice are not often serving for most of the crimes committed against innocent victims.

People can just walk streets and be killed, cannot watch a movie at theaters without being murdered, mothers and children are killed outside in their home yard, there is no place safe from the inhuman killers. Even the polices are gunned down every moment of each day. It’s past time for Mexico to summoning national assistance.

I do not know how the President and Government Officials sleep each night, knowing so many people are killed in the worst of ways as they sleep.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    The reasons for the killings is Mexico do not have the Death Penalty Law for such cold blooded murderers and justice are not often serving for most of the crimes committed against innocent victims.

People can just walk streets and be killed, cannot watch a movie at theaters without being murdered, mothers and children are killed outside in their home yard, there is no place safe from the inhuman killers. Even the polices are gunned down every moment of each day. It’s past time for Mexico to summoning national assistance.

I do not know how the President and Government Officials sleep each night, knowing so many people are killed in the worst of ways as they sleep.
    I agree with you on this. mexico needs to have a death penalty and I can't understand they they don't. However, anyone sick enough to do this is not 'curable' anyway. Once you take a life like this - I think you've crossed that line of no return.

More pics here if you can stomach it:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/04/t ... alive.html

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010

I agree with you on this. Mexico needs to have a death penalty and I can't understand they they don't. However, anyone sick enough to do this is not 'curable' anyway. Once you take a life like this - I think you've crossed that line of no return.

More pics here if you can stomach it:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/04/t ... alive.html
    I have been exposed to many things, so the photos I will view.

Horrible sight, whew.

Thanks for sharing!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12