Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two Men Found ‘Skinned Alive’ In Mexico

Two men found ‘skinned alive’ in Mexico

April 8th, 2011 2:11 pm ET

Dave Gibson

With assassins killing children in the streets and daily beheadings, it has sadly become rather difficult to shock the people of Mexico amid that country’s ongoing war between the drug cartels. However, a recent discovery in the Pacific coast state of Nayarit has taken the violence to a new level.

The bodies of two men who had been skinned alive were found grotesquely posed in front of a shop in Tepic, Nayarit.

The men’s hearts were also removed.

On Wednesday, six gunmen were killed during a shootout in the streets of Tepic, leaving pedestrians and motorists alike caught in the crossfire.

In the aftermath of the rolling shootout, overturned vehicles, dead bodies, weapons and unexploded grenades littered neighborhoods on the eastside of Tepic.

While no bystanders were killed in the battle, one woman was shot and another struck by shrapnel from an exploding grenade.

No arrests have been made in either of these crimes.

http://www.examiner.com/drug-cartel-in- ... ive-mexico
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Here is an article written in Mexican and pictures show what gruesome scumbags these Narcos are. Warning, this picture with the article is so grotesque that I will not post it here.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/04/ide ... e-los.html
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Here is an article written in Mexican and pictures show what gruesome scumbags these Narcos are. Warning, this picture with the article is so grotesque that I will not post it here.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/04/ide ... e-los.html
    Such a horrible way for any person to die. How can any people be so cold, uncaring and heartless?

And to think we have the same people residing among us and hiding in shadows is a bit frightening. Stay safe everyone, because they are here too.

wow....here I thought I'd seen it all.

I think the cartels have outdone the mid east terrorists...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010

Such a horrible way for any person to die. How can any people be so cold, uncaring and heartless?

And to think we have the same people residing among us and hiding in shadows is a bit frightening. Stay safe everyone, because they are here too.
    I think the whole country needs to see the harsh reality of what kind of people we have left the back door of our country open for. The same ruthless slime bags that do things like this to another human are coming in and out of this country and chances are some of us have seen them without knowing who they are. This could easily start happening here soon.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

you and me both! ive never heard of this before, and hope that its not a trend that actually takes hold

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

you and me both! ive never heard of this before, and hope that its not a trend that actually takes hold
    Yes, I was really getting hardened to seeing all the hacked up, headless mexican men and women (from pics on the M3 Report) and I don't like it. After seeing this, I feel like what little innocence I may have had left is gone. I actually woke up thinking about that picture a few times last night.

BigTex, I agree. Our newspapers need to start publishing this stuff. I bet not even 95% of the population here has a clue as to how bad it is down there. I doubt most Americans could stomach looking at something like that tho....

Another thing I was wondering is how do you determine if someone's been "skinned alive"? What a sad cruel world we live in....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They actually show the pictures at that site?? On second thought, I've been to that site and I think I’ll pass this time around...I already know what depraved animals these people are and seeing it isn't going to help my cause any.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010

I think the whole country needs to see the harsh reality of what kind of people we have left the back door of our country open for. The same ruthless slime bags that do things like this to another human are coming in and out of this country and chances are some of us have seen them without knowing who they are. This could easily start happening here soon.
    I must agree with you BigTex, that is the only way to open those people eyes and have them to see the troubles lurking among us Americans.

Illegal aliens thinks this Country is a safe haven for them, because there are very few laws enforced against undocumented immigrants, which is reason for so many arrivals. Things will become worst as you have stated, if we do not steepen laws against those people quickly.

working4change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast