Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: 3 illegal immigrants arrested in huge Sherman meth bust

3 illegal immigrants arrested in huge Sherman meth bust

Posted: 12:44 PM Nov 13, 2008
    Last Updated: 5:36 PM Nov 13, 2008
    Reporter: Rashi Vats

ASHERMAN, Tex. ― Police in Sherman seized $180,000 worth of meth in what they call one of the biggest meth houses they have ever seen. Rashi Vats has more.

The Sherman Police Department held a press conference this morning describing what they are calling one of the biggest meth busts in the past 10 years.

Police served a search warrant in the 1200 block of North Branch Street in Sherman. Inside, police found more than 4 pounds of methamphetamine with an estimated street value of $180,000. Police also found more than $23,000 in cash.

Sherman police say they arrested three men, all in their twenties and reportedly illegal immigrants from Mexico. Police say all three are at the Grayson County Jail, placed under a federal immigration hold.

"They have a hold placed on them through ICE for immigration, and there will be an additional set of charges placed in addition to the 4 pounds of methamphetamine," Sgt. Bruce Dawsey of the Sherman Police Department said.

The Sherman Police Department says that their cooperation with the Denison Narcotics Division is what made the bust possible.

The next step is a civil forfeiture hearing.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/34405904.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    my O' my ... those south of the border good family quality’s just bubble to the top of the barrel just like Meth.

Wow... doing the jobs that Americans just will not do and look at the entrepreneurial spirit... and the desire to improve they're living standard by pumping drugs into your children and grand children.. it's just like eating a burrito with funny spices sprinkeled on top

Hey El President Jorge Boosh... ya gotta do a better job of pardoning these guys.. don’t screw up and pardon Ramos and Compian.. these are the ones you need to pardon.. ya know, those decent Immigrants that are being held down by our raciest middle class ... so get the courts to bend and get our little pharmacists out as soon as you can.. we need another batch soon

Thank you Department of Homeland Security ... these people are just what America needs right now... can ya be a little more efficient and pump another 20 -30 million more in ASAP

Hey Nancy Pelosi.. I hope you didn’t have money invested in this operation… boy oh boy… just don’t let those goofy Americans find out about it

Harry Reid... oh my.. thank you for pushing amnesty as well... we so need at least a hundred or more of these little cookeries around our major cities.. do whatcha can ok
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I cant say it enough.. EVERY single time I hear about the drugs brought into this country by the truck load or produced by these twisted individuals from south of the border that are PRAISED by our GOONY GOO GOO POLITICIANS

to say I am P.Oed is a misnomer ... it's time to put these politicians on trial for everything they have done to corrupt this country in the name of what..... Open Borders.... Diversity.... Trade ..... Doing the jobs that Americans just will not do ....

it's way past time to clean house America .... maybe you should put down the prescription pill bottles and see what you have going on around you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the best reason ever

The best reason ever to have random roadblocks to check for citizenship. I mean POUNDS OF METH? my God!!!!

Things are getting so extreme, there ought to be frequent random roadblocks for citizenship checks.

Why are we not allowed to protect ourselves?

Re: the best reason ever

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    The best reason ever to have random roadblocks to check for citizenship. I mean POUNDS OF METH? my God!!!!

Things are getting so extreme, there ought to be frequent random roadblocks for citizenship checks.

Why are we not allowed to protect ourselves?
    Because we may hurt some ones sensative feelings Joe.

ICE

ICE should take the 240,000 pounds of drugs busted coming over the California border this year and dump it at Congress' doorstep.