Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX-3MONTHS for ILLEGAL EMPLOYER in MURDER of HPD Officer

Would these two light sentences be reason for the ILLEGALS and their anchors to raise more mexican FLAGS at local High Schools? The ILLEGAL who murdered HPD Officer Rodney Johnson did not receive the Death Sentence. Now the murderer's ILLEGAL EMPLOYER received JUST 3 MONTHS Jail Time! HEAVY FINES and LONG FELONY JAIL time for ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS!

Prison for boss of immigrant who killed Houston officer
    By MARY FLOOD Copyright 2010 Houston Chronicle
    May 10, 2010, 11:25AM

Landscape business owner Robert Lane Camp was sentenced this morning to three months in prison and another three months under house arrest as part of a federal five-year probation for harboring an illegal immigrant who later murdered a Houston police officer.

Camp, 48, pleaded guilty to employing and harboring Leonardo Quintero, the Mexican laborer convicted of shooting Rodney Johnson four times in the head after a traffic stop in 2006.

Camp told U.S. District Judge Vanessa Gilmore that he thought it was just a civil violation that he employed Quintero, who he knew was illegally here, so he paid his salary to the worker's wife, who had a Social Security number.

“I never for an instant thought I would be here,â€

“I never for an instant thought I would be here,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

To refresh your memory concerning Officer Rodney Johnson's murder by the ILLEGAL. Officer Rodney Johnson of the Houston Police Department was murdered by an ILLEGAL who was concerned about being DEPORTED AGAIN. He was aided in returning to the United States after a previous deportation by his current ILLEGAL EMPLOYER. See the link below:

Sunday, May 25, 2008
    Officer Rodney Johnson's Last Call

by Connie Park

When Houston police officer Rodney Johnson received the department's Badge Number 5913, he took the oath to protect and serve the citizens of Houston, Texas. Years later, on September 21, 2006, Officer Johnson was policing the city when he made what should have been a routine traffic stop. What happened in that brief moment changed the course of many lives--a tragic moment no one can reverse.

Officer Johnson stopped Juan Leonardo Quintero on traffic for speeding. Johnson handcuffed him and placed him in the back seat of his police cruiser. While Officer Johnson was sitting in the front driver’s seat of the vehicle filling out paperwork, he was shot not once, but four times in the back of the head by the suspect he had handcuffed. Quintero had managed to retrieve a pistol from his waistband. Though he had been shot, Officer Johnson somehow was able to press the emergency button in his patrol car. That was the last thing Johnson did before he died, the “last callâ€

so three months for aiding and abetting a cop killer!??!

what the hell? if that was any of us, we would not be getting off so lightly

Employer harboring immigrant accused of killing cop UPDATE
    Posted January 9, 2008
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-578549.html

Employer of illegal who killed cop, has been charged!
    Posted January 9, 2008
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97690.html

Camp employed Quintero, rented him a home, bailed him out of jail when he was charged with indecency with a child and helped him return to this country after he was deported.
    I agree with Mrs. Johnson on this one.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would hope that Camp loses everything. Who in their right minds wants to have illegal aliens casing out your house/family? Disgraceful!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Too many comments on the source article defending the ILLEGAL EMPLOYER Camp, denying that the ILLEGAL EMPLOYER had any responsibility for Officer Johnson's murder by his ILLEGAL!

I just don't know how much more American's can take of this type of injustice.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I just don't know how much more American's can take of this type of injustice.
    bigtex, not much more. The pot is about to boil over.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast