Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Another RINO that needs to go!!!

Attention those of you in east Texas, namely in Gregg and eastern Smith counties, which includes Longview. Texas Representative Tommy Merritt, a member of the Border and International Affairs committee has chosen the wrong side and joined forces with the pro-illegal crowd. The below article will explain. We could call him to hassle him (512) 463-0750, or email tommy.merritt@house.state.tx.us, but I'd rather get the bum booted out of office and replaced with a true conservative. Read the article from the Texas GOP and decide for yourself.

Tommy Merritt Joins Democrat “Point of Orderâ€
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Well, I just called his office and asked for him to call me and to explain why he believes giving benefits to illegal aliens is a good idea.

Incouraging illegal immigration. I can't believe some of these people!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He clearly is one of the last people that needs to be on that committee.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Give him hell you good Texans. Don't be like many California residents and just stand around and watch with your mouth open....until your whole state looks like Messyco.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

pjr40,

Take a lesson from a Texan.

Don't let them mess with you!

Give'm hell!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Give him hell you good Texans. Don't be like many California residents and just stand around and watch with your mouth open....until your whole state looks like Messyco.
    We did try pjr with prop 187, remember? Leave it to a judge and Governor Disaster Davis to reverse the wishes of the majority. That was a big big turning point.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hear you Dixieand I'm fighting until my last breath.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Jean wrote:
    We did try pjr with prop 187, remember? Leave it to a judge and Governor Disaster Davis to reverse the wishes of the majority. That was a big big turning point.
    I very well remember Prop 187 and I was thrilled....until the will of the people was cast aside by idiot judges and politicians.

I also remember when we passed a bill to make English the official language of California and it was never enforced and is today forgotten.