Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Gov. Perry sending more troops to the border

http://www.elpasotimes.com/breakingnews/ci_5062344

Gov. Perry sending more troops to the border (3:40 p.m.)
    By Brandi Grissom / Austin Bureau
    Article Launched: 01/22/2007 03:27:49 PM MST

AUSTIN -- Another 600 Texas National Guard troops will deploy to the border for a second phase of state-led border security operations, Gov. Rick Perry announced today.
    Along with the National Guard troops, the latest border security effort, Operation Wrangler, will involve federal, state and local ground, air and water-borne assets, including more than 6,800 personnel, 2,200 vehicles, 48 helicopters, 33 fixed wing aircraft and 35 patrol ships, Perry said.

The operation is a continuation of state efforts that started last year to prevent and disrupt criminal activity on the border.

"An unsecured border affects the entire state of Texas and our nation as a whole," Perry said. "Until the federal government brings the necessary resources to bear, Texas will continue to do all we can to secure our border and protect our citizens."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think that really matters becuase Perry is an OBL is wants to give illegal aliens a guest worker program and in state tuition.

Really hard to be 2 faced with this issue.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The operation is a continuation of state efforts that started last year to prevent and disrupt criminal activity on the border.
    He could give a damn about illegal aliens..because Austin in drowning in them ..along with the crime and abuse of Texas resources

he knows that most are here already and today in South Austin they opened another day labor site ...full of illegal aliens...Clearly Perry wants them here

An Illegal alien is a criminal...but Perry and his herd of corporate thugs like to over look that...hell he even has the Dept of Public Safety officers overlooking this fact
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

AUSTIN is a sanctuary city.
    as is houston in texas.

What major city isn't a sanctuary city now? Please tell me of one. Big cities are overwhelmed with every kind of crime there is and it's getting worse.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish I could tell you one
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Hey! I know one! Mexico City is NOT a sanctuary city! OH, you meant an AMERICAN city.

silly

so i live in texas and this is supposed to make me sleep better at night knowing there is only 600 more on the border that is almost 1000 miles long

What he needs to do is take his buddy Ted Nugent and place him in charge of border security.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast