Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    One would think that it would be unconstitutional to force anyone to pledge to a foreign country or force them to sind a foreign national anthem especially in our schools. If it is then why isn't the ACLU going after this teacher? Oh thats right ..they are on the side of illegals and not our constitution. I would hope that parents are contacting the school board and calling for that teachers head on a platter. If not then others need to do it since its OUR constitutional right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Sounds like Perrys plan he braggs about in Texas is working dont it.

This is not Perry’s fault. The blame belongs on the shoulders of each and every Texan there; if they gave a damn about Texas sovereignty they would be up at that school making sure this treason never happens again. I guess they forgot the Alamo!
    I guess your right they should take control.And they did vote Perry in didnt they.

working4change

This is outrageous, and wrong on so many levels!!

What a huge waste of time!

So if the teacher grew up in Mexico, is SHE a legal US citizen? She must not be feelin' that US pledge of allegiance.

Kudos to the young lady and her dad for fighting this idiocy!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brinsdon said she complained to the school principal, Yvette Cavazo, who told her it was part of the curriculum and that she should participate. Her father, William, also got involved, calling the school district superintendent to complain.
    It's obvious which side of the fence, (no pun intended) the principal stands on! Since when is reciting the mexican national anthem and pledge of allegiance of a third-world, failed narco state (intent on invading us) part of any "curriculum" in this country!

I guess the answer is when you have la raza disciples running the school who love mexico more than this country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3xejOJ ... r_embedded

Comments disabled of course.
    Naturally!

Banned
    My how thing have changed.
    My Spanish language teacher in high school back in the 70's also taught French, and German. English was always #1 to her.
    If you can't speak proper English by now! How the heck am I going to teach you kids a foreign language. She used to say that a lot. God love her.

Mexico is not the only Spanish speaking country, so yes there is something very wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12