Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Vamonos a Mexico [Let's go back to Mexico]," her 8-year-old son pleaded.

But her 10-year-old daughter promised to study harder so she could become a police officer who would never deport illegal immigrants.
    Good plan kid, head back home and let your sister grow up and become a mejican policia and keep your people at home!

I would seriously like to hear about the statistics and the stories about U.S. citizens who have had to pick up their entire families and roots to relocate to areas not yet overtaken by illegal aliens in order to find employment, or at least liveable wages in order to take care of their families.

I sincerely believe that the numbers would be staggering if the truth were to be known.
    Statistics would only add more validity to our argument, thus the Fallacy Morning News, New York Slimes, Houston Barnacle, et al can't share that info.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Then the construction worker added, "Are the white guys out there working in the sun?"
    THIS insane and moronic statement drives me crazy!!

Who the hell built this country? Who the hell fought for this country?

WHO?

White, black, yellow, brown and poka dot people..........ALL AMERICANS and ALL DAMNED HARD WORKERS

Make this about RACE and you shoot yourselves in your latino feet!! The only reason why 'color' has been injected into this dangerous issue is by YOU, mr. latino ..........not by Americans.
    100 percent correct!

I hope they go back to their homelands. Moving to the next town is not going to solve the problem. We need attrition through enforcement!

I hope we can make this victory one we can celebrate across America in every town someday soon!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maria is thinking of moving out of the city – and maybe even the country.
    Na na na na... na na na na... Hay, ha...ay. Good bye!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is great news that they are moving out!!! Illegals need to know that despite what they hear from our government, americans do not want them here
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in the next town over (Lewisville) and I find this whole situation very sad. If our gov't had been doing its job, we wouldn't have to be uprooting all these peoples' lives. I have known many, many Mexicans and mpst of them seem baffled that nobody cared that they came in here for years, and now suddenly everybody is up in arms! They don't understand that most Americans just naively assumed they were here legally. I mean five years ago I thought illegal immigration was just maybe a van full of illegal Mexicans once a year or so--usually nailed by ICE within hours. Little did I know that something like one in four Mexicans have broken our laws and just taken it upon themselves to move in here.

I have several school teacher friends here in Lewisville--they all tell me the same thing: The Asian and Indian immigrants in their classes never get on the free lunch programs, but virtually all the Mexican kids are on it. These teachers told me it is because they are virtually coached to do so whereas the Indians and Asians find these kinds of freebees beneath them. In other words one group is taught to rely on these things while the rest of them are self-sufficient.

I happen to like most of the Mexicans I've known over the years, and know many who feel this illegal immigration thing is dead wrong. Don't let the La Razanazis conn you into thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    LOL!!!
    Ditto.

It is just so difficult to think that they don't want us," said Maria, 30, a stay-at-home mom who declined to give her last name for fear of reprisal.
    bwahahahahaha . . . . can we say delusional. If the court upholds the VOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE OF FB, I just may leave Illinois and move there
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I have several school teacher friends here in Lewisville--they all tell me the same thing: The Asian and Indian immigrants in their classes never get on the free lunch programs, but virtually all the Mexican kids are on it.
    In other words generally the Asian and Indian legal immigrants have pride and want to be Americans, while the largely illegal Mexicans are here to take as much as they can from Americans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast