Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TX - Large group of migrants reportedly dropped off at bus station

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE & HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL( HAY DEM DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS & I HAVE CANDY CANE & ALL THE THING YOU DON'T LIKE )
    LOL!!! Funny!! Made me laugh out loud!! Merry Christmas, my dear friend! I hope you and your family and your friend who waited so long for a new job who found one have the best Christmas ever!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Trump and DHS seem to be attempting to do the best they can to hide their catch & release program from the public eye. Why else would they be dropping these illegal aliens off to disappear into our interior at midnight?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Trump and DHS seem to be attempting to do the best they can to hide their catch & release program from the public eye. Why else would they be dropping these illegal aliens off to disappear into our interior at midnight?
    Because the length of time they can hold them will expire at 12:01 am, I imagine. They're under court rulings to release them by certain dates, didn't you know that?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kelly is GONE

Now get rid of Lady DACA Kirstjen Nielsen!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Because the length of time they can hold them will expire at 12:01 am, I imagine. They're under court rulings to release them by certain dates, didn't you know that?

Oh please give us a break. You and I both know they're being released at this late hour to reduce detection by the media and public. To suggest that DHS is releasing them exactly at midnight as to avoid breaking the law is ludicrous. Besides that, you're talking about dates and I'm talking about the specific hour of release.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you have to release them on a certain date, they have to be out by midnight of that day before the clock strikes at midnight and turns into the next day when you would be in violation of the court order. They hold them until the last minute seems to me to prevent them from being released early and on the streets sooner hurting people. If you don't like catch and release, you should work on changing the laws that allow these judges to issue these court rulings ordering their release. Blaming Border Patrol, ICE or Trump for complying with a court order doesn't sound to me like the right strategy to fix the problem.

Just my opinion.

MW
    If you have to release them on a certain date, they have to be out by midnight of that day before the clock strikes at midnight and turns into the next day when you would be in violation of the court order. They hold them until the last minute seems to me to prevent them from being released early and on the streets sooner hurting people. If you don't like catch and release, you should work on changing the laws that allow these judges to issue these court rulings ordering their release. Blaming Border Patrol, ICE or Trump for complying with a court order doesn't sound to me like the right strategy to fix the problem.

Just my opinion.
    These illegal aliens could have been released during daylight hours. They are being released late p.m./early a.m. under the cover of darkness for a reason and I doubt it has anything to do with a court order. Do you honestly think there is something in the court orders you're talking about that demands the illegals be released under the cover of darkness? That's just silly, of course there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    These illegal aliens could have been released during daylight hours. They are being released late p.m./early a.m. under the cover of darkness for a reason and I doubt it has anything to do with a court order. Do you honestly think there is something in the court orders you're talking about that demands the illegals be released under the cover of darkness? That's just silly, of course there isn't.
    No they're being released at the last possible moment. Why are you promoting EARLY RELEASE of illegal aliens into our communities earlier than required by the court ruling? I'm glad you're not in charge of this process, you'd be letting them out in the morning giving them an entire day of release they aren't entitled to.

MW
    No they're being released at the last possible moment. Why are you promoting EARLY RELEASE of illegal aliens into our communities earlier than required by the court ruling? I'm glad you're not in charge of this process, you'd be letting them out in the morning giving them an entire day of release they aren't entitled to.

I want everything done under the light of day so the so all Americans can see it, not hidden under the cover of darkness!

Well, gee, it's in the newspaper, how much "cover of darkness" is that? Pretty transparent, seems to me, when you can read all about it in the newspaper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast