Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

TX-Mexican Gang Violence on the Rise in Austin

Mexican Gang Violence on the Rise in Austin
    By Robbie Cooper â‹… March 5, 2010

Jonathan Anthony Kelly-Contreras: Worthless Piece of Shit

The Austin American-Statesman has an alarming article today on the recent increase violence by area gangs — the frightening aspect is that these street thugs and worthless POS gangbangers aren’t just killing each other anymore…now they’re targeting random innocent people.

Like 75-year-old Jennie McClusky, who was murdered by 17-year old waste-of-life Jonathan Anthony Kelly-Contreras and a fellow gangbanger who is in the 8th grade:

According to an arrest affidavit, McClusky was leaving a Taco Bell on West William Cannon Drive at 4:30 p.m. when a teen grabbed her purse, which was draped over her left shoulder. She resisted, and the teen then elbowed her in the face, the affidavit said.

“The suspect then knocked the victim down face-first into the pavement,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That wonderful multiculturalism and the glories of diversity isn't working out too well - is it?

I really think it is all over, American society that is - how can we possibly clean up the widespread, systemic sick mess of 'minorities get everything they want or they cry racism' and get things back to a sane and peaceful 'Leave it to Beaver" or "Father Knows Best" era. Uh - yes, in fact, I DO want to turn the clock back.

-----------------------------------

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

I had not been to Austin in about 10 years until last August. We couldn't believe how much it had changed. Almost the whole city has been taken over by Mexicans. It's pretty sad to see and even more sad thinking how our politicians in Austin can't see the change taking place right under their noses.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals and gangs- a growing nationwide infection

"The Austin American-Statesman has an alarming article today on the recent increase violence by area gangs"

Here in Los Angeles and in my homecity of long beach gang violence is an everyday occurrance. LA TImes will not report it most times, except if a latino shoots a black then it become a federal civil rights issue.
    The crimes committed by illegal alien gang bangers are wideranging from ordinary pusesnatching to carjacking to armed robbery of liquor stiores.
    Much of these crimes are latinos gangs battling each other in form of retaliation strikes & drive-bys which almost never get reported but u also have these gangs committing property crimes, vandalism, and robberies against the innocents over the entire city/region. Remember, LA is the origination for much of USA gang activty and is where salvador matrucia MS-13 was spawned. It All started in LA in the grimy dwtn/east LA illegal-alien apt ghetto stews back in 80's and 90's. before going nationwide at beg of last decade.

Here is a satirical look at the LA Gang culture:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... ng&aqi=g10

Here is How tidy OC has become infested with gangs:

http://californiaisathirdworldcesspool. ... -tidy.html

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I had not been to Austin in about 10 years until last August. We couldn't believe how much it had changed. Almost the whole city has been taken over by Mexicans. It's pretty sad to see and even more sad thinking how our politicians in Austin can't see the change taking place right under their noses.
    As for my community here in Southern California, the transformation has taken place over the past 15-20 years. In fact, many would tell you that it was not to long thereafter after the passage of amnesty 86 that triggered this rapid decline.

I would be one of those who believe the amnesty of 86 opened the flood gates for illegal immigration and the crime / poverty that so many of our once beautiful American cities are now infested with.

And now our corrupted Corporatocracy would like to make that same mistake all over again!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I would be one of those who believe the amnesty of 86 opened the flood gates for illegal immigration and the crime / poverty that so many of our once beautiful American cities are now infested with.
    I remember '86 in Houston and remember seeing huge lines of illegals waiting to get amnesty. While I could have sworn Houston was already the capitol of Mexico, as you said, the flood gate really opened wide after 86.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas