Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX MX-American Congressman Announces U.S. Senate Bid

http://www.kfyo.com/cc-common/feeds/vie ... e_id=14490

*KFYO EXCLUSIVE* Texas Congressman Announces U.S. Senate Bid
    Tuesday, February 1, 2005 at 9:09am

Texas Congressman Henry Bonilla appeared exclusively on KFYO's Jane Prince-Jones Show Tuesday morning to announce that if current Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison vacates her seat (to possibly run for Governor in 2006) he will run for her Senate seat.

Bonilla was elected to Congress in 1992, and if he becomes a U.S. Senator in 2006, he would become the first ever Mexican-American Senator elected from Texas and (at this time) the only Mexican-American Republican Senator in the Senate.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Does anyone know if he's connected to LA RAZA &/or MALDEF?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Does anyone know if he's connected to LA RAZA &/or MALDEF?
    Don't know, didn't do the research, but probably.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Henry Bonilla is a step above Sen's Cornyn and Hutchinson. He isn't terrible on immigration, but he isn't stellar either. Judging from his voting record I doubt he's LaRaza. His record is kind of like Feinstein. Not great, but not totally open borders either. Career wise he's a B-, recently C+. Not Tancredoesque, but far from being a LaRaza type.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMAN! You've just created a whole new word {to be entered into Websters at a later date}

Tancredoesque
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    DMAN! You've just created a whole new word {to be entered into Websters at a later date}

Tancredoesque
    What can I say? I'm ahead of my time.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully he'll be a 'real' TexMex.Real TexMex feel the same way about illegals,especially from Latin America as we do.Had there never been an Alamo the Mexicans in Texas were already preparing to break away from Mexico.My wife's family is from San Antonio and one of my older sons mom is from Ft.Worth and they're not to keen on the illegal alien thing.

Someone {or many, lol} people from Texas should be calling his office and ask exactly what his stand is on borders & illegals.

Get the story straight now before it's too late.

Get the story straight now before it's too late.
    Remember, we are talking about a politician.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!