Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TX Officer Barely Escapes Explosion After Illegal Immigrant Crashes Into House

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX Officer Barely Escapes Explosion After Illegal Immigrant Crashes Into House

Story and Video: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/2...-crashes-house

April 20, 2018 - As seen on FOX and Friends

An illegal immigrant was identified as the man who drove a car into a Texas home earlier this month, which led to it exploding.
    According to Fox 4 in Dallas, Alejandro Enriquez-Castro was arrested for not having a license in the April 7 incident and was then transferred to ICE custody after being put on an immigration hold.
    Dashboard camera footage from a police cruiser shows officer Travis Hiser walking up to Enriquez-Castro in the home's front yard, after which the house violently explodes, hitting Hiser with shrapnel.

"I thought he might be trying to flee the scene," Hiser said on "Fox & Friends."
    "As I got up there in the yard, I heard a real loud hissing sound. [I] thought it was maybe one of the tires going down, and then the house just exploded."

Illegal Alien Charged in Car Crash that Blew Up Texas Home

by WARNER TODD HUSTON
    21 Apr 2018

Police have charged an illegal alien with driving a car into a home that caused a massive explosion early in April.

Dallas police arrested Alejandro Enriquez-Castro and charged him with driving without a license in the April 7 incident. The suspect was then transferred to federal immigration officials, according to Fox News.

The explosion made national news, with police dashcam video showing officers arriving at the home only seconds before it exploded in a massive fireball.

Officers appeared on the scene after a car driven by the 40-year-old illegal, whom police said “was found to have several unconfirmed aliases,” smashed into the side of the home. The driver told police he lost control after his brakes went out.

The car apparently ruptured a gas line, leading to the explosion.

“I just remember a big heat wave and something kind of pushing me from the side,” Officer Travis Hiser told Fox. “There was shrapnel coming out of the house. The roof explodes, insulation was coming out. Things were coming out on fire.”

Officer Hiser and another officer rushed into the burning building to rescue the family. Still, the occupants of the home were seriously injured.

Dixie Bridges is still in critical condition. Her husband, Charlie, is listed as in good condition, while their son was released from the hospital.

The suspect has now been placed on an ICE hold due to his illegal status.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...up-texas-home/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn