Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When GWB needed more folks in Iraq, the National Guard were deployed, making up about 43% of the fighting force. But when GWB sent 6,000 National Guard to the Mexican border, they were basically unarmed and sat in offices as backup to border patrol as that would be a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act -- or when it is convenient.
    When Hurricane Charley hit SW Fla. in 2004, my island was closed off at the foot of the bridge by fully armed National Guard (keep the lookie-loos and the looters out). The office, also at the foot of the bridge, hosted plenty of the Guards with A/C (still had power), cold water and cold fruit. They would come in for a few minutes, drop their rifles, rest and get back out there in broiling heat. Don't ask me what type of guns they were but they looked pretty ominous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

apparently so. i guess the hispanic lawmakers are showing every day where their true loyalty lies.
    what a disgrace
    Exactly, this guy is a disgraceful traitor.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Another point he tries to make is that the troops aren't trained to do this. Now we all know this is a big fat lie, but even if it were the truth then why don't we train them then? We can give illegals billions in freebies, but yet we can't spend the money to build a fence and put trained troops on the border? BS!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

apparently so. i guess the hispanic lawmakers are showing every day where their true loyalty lies.
    what a disgrace
    Exactly, this guy is a disgraceful traitor.
    Bada-bing! This is the reason why I won't vote for any candidate with a hispanic last name. I won't even vote for white/black/asian candidate either until they are fully checked out.

Sad that it has gotten to this point as Im sure there are some good America loving hispanic candidates out there. If there are, they should start vocalizing this to thier anti American hispanic counterparts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Bada-bing! This is the reason why I won't vote for any candidate with a hispanic last name. I won't even vote for white/black/asian candidate either until they are fully checked out.
    That's funny! My wife and I have adopted the same policy when we vote. Hispanic last name, you probably won't get our vote. Hyphenated last name, you probably won't get our vote either.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Stupid is as stupid does.

Don't guess Ruben Hinojosa got the memo from the State Department that the throw a billion dollars at Mexico aka the Merida Initiative isn't working.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-190157.html

Dixie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12