Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    If any American gets harmed in any way because of their employees, Tyson is going to be open to major legal battles.
    I don't believe that I live close to where a rally is taking place. Still, if me or mine are harmed in any way by an illegal alien during this protest, I won't hesitate to contact a laywer and try to sue Tyson. I've been wondering how I could earn a million dollars. I would love to go on a nice cruise and buy a house.
    Annie, you might be closer than you think. Found this on PHNnews:

NORTH CAROLINA

Raleigh or Siler City Contact: Marisol Jimenez McGee (919) 835-1525 Marisol@elpueblo.org

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=34076
    Had_enuf,

Thanks for the tip!

Really I wouldn't DELIBERATELY put myself or my young uns' in harms way. But, if anything happens to us and caused by an illegal alien that Tyson excused from work to attend a rally that shouldn't even be happening here because they are breaking our laws, well . . .

I bet I'd win more than I could through the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes (does this still go on ).
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

y'all have some good points, but I was thinking more of our food supply
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Q. So, the illegals who show up at the mob demonstration site, instead of the poultry plant, are still on the Tyson payroll (clocked in) during that time?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12