Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm amazed the u.n. getting all huffy puffy if their all about how people are treated then why don't they get involved with the drug cartels in mexico more people in different countrys are being killed every year. Oh wait I'm sorry its more of a crime to ask for proof of someone citizenship! So sad we actually give these people power.

It is all about wealth redistribution. Making "wealthy" western peoples pay through international taxes for undeveloped countries that have been run like sewers for centuries.

I do not think that the The UN and the global elite respect the sovereignty of the United States. The little "lefties" will find out they are just "stock" like the rest of us.

READ the UN Documents.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/migration/

http://www.un.org/WCAR/e-kit/migration.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Counter Warning to the U.N.: The government in the United States is We The People. The U.N.-loving globablists have misled you to think they are in charge here. We The People WILL be securing our borders, enforcing our immigration laws, and ending this illegal migration invasion. You can't stop us. Seriously. We The People have NOT given you any authority over us. You can "warn" us all you want, but we WILL be putting a stop to this. We are doing so humanely, and we will continue to do so humanely, but we will continue.
    builditnow: I have a pm sitting in my outbox now for several hours in which I asked: "May I quote your "Counter Warning to the UN"? I would like to send this to my Senators, McCain and Kyl as well as circulate it on my Facebook Page."

It says exactly what I want to say eloquently. My pm's seem to take days at times to send.

In the meantime, I have started writing a Petition titled: Petition to Dissolve All Ties With the United Nations and Remove the United Nations from US Soil, which will go on line in a few days and has support from people in several states already whom I have communicated with.

The Government is We The People! I, for one will not take this anymore.

they do have rights, the right to remain silent, anything you say,and I don't understand anything you say anyway, will be used against you."Get Out!'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Wake up America! Your new masters are speaking!
    I don't care what the UN said the American put you IN the UN
    & we American have all the right in the USA to have a say IN this
    we want all the Illigal immigrant Out the one that came Over for visit & forget to Leave . & all the other that don't Have a Birth Certificatie
    leave our country is a mess . so much .... going on it not funny any more . I saw on foxnews about AZ it in bad
    this guy got shot In the head . why don't Our guy go to the Border . we are at war we are going to fight this . come hell or hi water we are going to win . this Is our Country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Definately

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Counter Warning to the U.N.: The government in the United States is We The People. The U.N.-loving globablists have misled you to think they are in charge here. We The People WILL be securing our borders, enforcing our immigration laws, and ending this illegal migration invasion. You can't stop us. Seriously. We The People have NOT given you any authority over us. You can "warn" us all you want, but we WILL be putting a stop to this. We are doing so humanely, and we will continue to do so humanely, but we will continue.
    builditnow: I have a pm sitting in my outbox now for several hours in which I asked: "May I quote your "Counter Warning to the UN"? I would like to send this to my Senators, McCain and Kyl as well as circulate it on my Facebook Page."

It says exactly what I want to say eloquently. My pm's seem to take days at times to send.

In the meantime, I have started writing a Petition titled: Petition to Dissolve All Ties With the United Nations and Remove the United Nations from US Soil, which will go on line in a few days and has support from people in several states already whom I have communicated with.

I'll sign that in a heartbeat. Kick the U N out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres

AZres - sent this as PM also.

AZres - So sorry -- I just got your PM on Sun Oct 3 about 11:15 central. Haven't had a chance to log on to ALIPAC for a few days. (Thought I got ALIPAC PMs in email, will have to fix.)

Sure you can use my comments, send to whomever you want. Thank-you. -- Builditnow
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    "U.N. warns states on illegal immigrant rights" and? Making threats? Sanctions? U.N. Troops? Go ahead do it and see what happens

The U.N. troops VS. millions of angry and armed American people who want to save their sovereign and independent nation. Hmmm.....who should I bet on....??
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Exactly why we should all continue to fight for our Second Amendment Rights.[/b]
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

They don't seem very big on the rights of people creating immigration laws to live by.

I could surmise they are against theater owners checking ticket stubs after the exit has been blocked open.

Never the less, I don't suppose this tool of the New World Order crowd is going to go anywhere soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast