Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: U.N. warns states on illegal immigrant rights

The South African jurist said the Global Forum on Migration and Development, an annual U.N. initiative, would discuss the measure, which U.N. officials have already denounced as discriminatory
    That's rich, black South Africans beat up and kill thousands from other African countries seeking political asylum.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    In a clearly historical context

Can anyone begin to understand the conditions in pre war Germany that led to hitler and ww2?

...Thats what hitler promised Germany , they bought it hook line and sinker
    Yea, it was bad in Germany, people were hungry and desperate because of the harsh sanctions placed on them by the League of Nations following WW1.

The Jews were not suffering like the Germans because they were not under the same restrictions so that created bitterness towards them. Hitler just came along, finger pointed and made himself their savior.

Dixie
    Exactly ,
    Now in your statement replace Jews with Hispanics , and Germans with Americans

Can anyone else see a perfect storm erupting?

The situation is the same , and growing worse

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't really care what the UN has to say.
    AMEN!!!!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    they do have rights, the right to remain silent, anything you say,and I don't understand anything you say anyway, will be used against you."Get Out!'
    YES, ITS TRUE THAT THEY DO HAVE RIGHTS, BUT THOSE RIGHTS ARE IN THE HOME COUNTRIES FROM WHICH THEY CAME FROM AND NOT HERE. NOW WHY DON'T THE U.N. MAKE THESE COUNTRIES TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR RIGHTS WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM AT ALL

Banned
    Well, let's do something about this NOW. I, for one, have started this email circulating to everyone I know. Please do the same with everyone each and everyone of you know.

The Obama administration is determined to dissolve the Sovereignty of the United States of America through our affiliation with the United Nations. It is therefore vital that We The People of the United States take a stand against any and all efforts by the current administration to negate our Constitution and the Rule of Law. Please take a moment to contact your Representative in Congress at https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml and URGE him/her to support dissolving any and all ties with the United Nations. The following is a suggestion which you may edit, cut, paste, etc. in your email to your Representative. Please pass this on to everyone you know.

Dear Representative (Your Reps. Name Here)

I, as an American Citizen who deeply respects the United States Constitution, the Sovereignty of the United States and each of its Individual States, and believes in the Rule of Law, respectfully URGE you, as our elected representative, to REVIVE, SUPPORT, and PASS HR 1146: The American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009, introduced Feb. 24, 2009 by Rep. Ron Paul (TX) and referred to Committee.

It is vital to the Sovereignty of the United States of America that the United States of America withdraw any and all membership and support in the United Nations; void any and all current treaties, contracts, or agreements with the United Nations; enter into no future treaties, contracts, or agreements with the United Nations; cease immediately to support foreign nations who consistently vote against the United States in the United Nations with Billions of Dollars a year in Foreign Aid; and demand that the United Nations remove its entire base of operations from American Soil.

The United States is governed by We The People. We The People have not granted the United Nations or any Foreign Entity Authority over us. We The People OPPOSE the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) submitted to the United Nations by the Obama Administration which condemns the State of Arizona’s efforts to control Illegal Immigration through the passage of SB 1070.

We The People OPPOSE the United Nations Global Migration Group’s Statement on the Human Rights of Migrants in Irregular Situation which allows Foreign Intervention in the internal affairs of the United States, negates the Rule of Law governing the United States immigration policies, promotes open borders and intends to secure for Illegal Migrants “The right to protection of economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to health, an adequate standard of living, social security, adequate housing, education, and just and favorable conditions of work.â€

Banned
    Well, let's do something about this NOW.
    I'm with you, AZres. I'm sending this to my rep and everyone else I know. Let's quit the complaining and get the ball rolling!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234