Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    you need to look at the whole picture. Our Armed Forces are stretched to the limits.

All of the sudden we have a Brigade (Normally around 4,000) soldies being deployed on US soil.

Doesnt say they are being deployed on the border (It would take a hell of a lot more that 4,000) if that was the case.

They are not coming here to make your back yard safe .. if that was the case they would have been here a long time ago.

Our borders are not secure as thousands still try to get in while hundreds are caught.

no... I do not believe they are here for the Illegal Aliens... they are here to protect the government from "We the Pissed Off People"

it would be nice to see Bush's executive order that "The Congress is not permitted to see" even if they are on the Department of Homeland Security board
    I agree. Something is very fishy....

MW
    Roundabout wrote:

It is an election year. Chuck threw a bad card on the table. The card of fear.
    Yep, all the politicans (and those aspiring to be politicians) seem to be playing with the same deck of cards.

as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks."
    I fear the concern of a major terrorist attack is the number one reason for this move. Other than that, it seems like the 1st BCT will supplement the NG in dealing with natural disasters. I see nothing wrong with having a dedicated brigade of soldiers specifically tasked with homeland duty.

My position on this could change if, and when, more information becomes available.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Nothing wrong"

"I see nothing wrong with having a dedicated brigade of soldiers specifically tasked with homeland duty."

I stand to be educated here---isn't this in violation of the Constitution??? While I see some benefit, based on how they are used, isn't this an extension of the serious problems we are and have been having for years now??? Failing to follow the Constitution----. If so, in and of itself, it is extremely dangerous. What other Constitutional rule do we next ignore?? When will there be NO rules left that have not been violated???

The next thing you know we will not be able to ask someone to prove they are citizens----ooooops, I guess that already happened. OK then, maybe an amendment will be misinterpreted or ignored. They wiill probably say that any baby born in America is a citizen. Oooops, I guess I missed another.

I the few second since I posted my last item--

The thought of one of our true American conservative Governors having to line up his National Guard to combat the intrusion of the President's brigade as they try to control his state.

The more I think about it, the less attractive it becomes. I say return this responsibility back to the states with the Przsident as the Supreme Commander and then see what happens.

4000 soldiers are not going to be able to stop millions of Moms, Pops, Grandmas, if they look behind the curtain and decide to restore America to its glory.

deport -People are afraid to go out in their own neighborhoods. Law abiding parents can't leave their kids alone in their own yards. They have to do SOMETHING. For God's sake, the government isn't always out to get you.

Wanna bet?? I'm wondering what they have done in the last 10 years that would lead anyone to believe that?

I have thought for some time if the government could make us so uncomfortable through illegal immigration, terrorist threats, etc., we would run begging to them to do whatever they wanted to do.

Troops on an international border - absolutely. In our streets, it should not happen.

These are not warm, fuzzy boy scouts. These are combat weary and combat hardened troops whose mission has been mostly law enforcement against civilians using some pretty strong measures.

We have problems and they could be fixed. Are our LE overwhelmed, I don't know that it is true. IF so, it is because they are not encouraged, allowed or forced to actually do their jobs. If when they identify an illegal, he/she was immediately taken into custody, deported within 72 hours, their job would be a lot easier. Instead, it is a revolving door. We seem to identify them, then ask them please would they be nice and return within 2 months to be deported?

It's funny that our government has tied the hands of Border Patrol agents, persecuted two for shooting a drug dealer, and makes them play nice with drug dealers, violent illegals, etc. - yet thinks the answer to our domestic problems is troops in our neighborhood?

We shall see - but be careful what you wish for -------

misterbill -4000 soldiers are not going to be able to stop millions of Moms, Pops, Grandmas, if they look behind the curtain and decide to restore America to its glory.

From your lips to God's ear - but from the reactions - I'm not hopeful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Times column also reported that the Army brigade "may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control . . ." It seems that the Army's new domestic duties also include "traffic control" as well as subduing "unruly or dangerous individuals."
    Does that mean that Americans wont be able to use their FREE SPEECH rights by peacefully assembling to protest bad government policies that congress might vote in? That is really scarey. Its also unconstitutional.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What about protest against illegal immigration?

What if the protests get bigger when they put amnesty in place?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American soldiers are dying defending Iraqi’s borders…while Americans are dying (64000 since 9/11) because our President, (currently the reigning King) believes America to be a concept and not a country.

This President came into office praying and saluting, but has achieved to do more harm to America than Jimmy Carter, Lyndon B. Johnson and a combination of the Clintons. Bush 1 is great big buds with Clinton and Bush 2 can’t seem to invoke the polices of the United Nations fast enough.

I really don't know what to say about people who read this article. and still seem unable to grasp the larger picture...Could it be they are possibly in denial or recoiling in fear? The new and different tyranny taking place now was orchestrated. Martial Law and changes taking place now are not for Drug Cartels and Islamic Radicals…No, these groups are tools. This gathering of “enforcementâ€

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    deport -People are afraid to go out in their own neighborhoods. Law abiding parents can't leave their kids alone in their own yards. They have to do SOMETHING. For God's sake, the government isn't always out to get you.

Wanna bet?? I'm wondering what they have done in the last 10 years that would lead anyone to believe that?

I have thought for some time if the government could make us so uncomfortable through illegal immigration, terrorist threats, etc., we would run begging to them to do whatever they wanted to do.

Troops on an international border - absolutely. In our streets, it should not happen.

These are not warm, fuzzy boy scouts. These are combat weary and combat hardened troops whose mission has been mostly law enforcement against civilians using some pretty strong measures.

We have problems and they could be fixed. Are our LE overwhelmed, I don't know that it is true. IF so, it is because they are not encouraged, allowed or forced to actually do their jobs. If when they identify an illegal, he/she was immediately taken into custody, deported within 72 hours, their job would be a lot easier. Instead, it is a revolving door. We seem to identify them, then ask them please would they be nice and return within 2 months to be deported?

It's funny that our government has tied the hands of Border Patrol agents, persecuted two for shooting a drug dealer, and makes them play nice with drug dealers, violent illegals, etc. - yet thinks the answer to our domestic problems is troops in our neighborhood?

We shall see - but be careful what you wish for -------

misterbill -4000 soldiers are not going to be able to stop millions of Moms, Pops, Grandmas, if they look behind the curtain and decide to restore America to its glory.

From your lips to God's ear - but from the reactions - I'm not hopeful.
    Great points you've made nntrixie. When you start adding things up, this all seems like an orchestrated plan. I could be wrong, but things just don't seem right nor add up. I think we're all in for a rude awakening.

[quote="timeforchange"]

American soldiers are dying defending Iraqi’s borders…while Americans are dying (64000 since 9/11) because our President, (currently the reigning King) believes America to be a concept and not a country.

This President came into office praying and saluting, but has achieved to do more harm to America than Jimmy Carter, Lyndon B. Johnson and a combination of the Clintons. Bush 1 is great big buds with Clinton and Bush 2 can’t seem to invoke the polices of the United Nations fast enough.

I really don't know what to say about people who read this article. and still seem unable to grasp the larger picture...Could it be they are possibly in denial or recoiling in fear? The new and different tyranny taking place now was orchestrated. Martial Law and changes taking place now are not for Drug Cartels and Islamic Radicals…No, these groups are tools. This gathering of “enforcementâ€

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast