Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Born Children of Undocumented Parents Sue Obama

Comments at the source link.
    ~~~

Univision Online, News report, Posted: Jan 28, 2009

MIAMI -- The lawyers for over 600 American born children filed a lawsuit against President Obama to suspend the deportation of their undocumented parents until there is immigration law reform.

Nora Sandigo, of Nicaraguan origin, is CEO of American Fraternity, a pro immigrant organization based in Miami, filed the lawsuit before the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Children continue to suffer by being separated from their parents because of deportations that the President may be able to suspend." Sandigo asserted. She also explained that filing this law suit is not because she or these children are against him, but to use his authority and urge him to issue an executive order to stop the deportations, and adopt new immigration laws.

www.newamericamedia.org
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How can we convince Judicial Watch to sue to suspend or revoke their citizenship so the entire family can be deported together.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought you couldn't sue the govt.

Gee, I bet Obama is shakin in his boots right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Gee, I bet Obama is shakin in his boots right now.
    Not hardly, he probably welcomes this lawsuit as a means to give illegals amnesty.

Nothing stopping the kids from going to Mexico along with their parents.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

good question on suing the government. I guess there are some things you can sue for. But what gets me is the fact these people broke the laws and then want to sue! Almost like some of the cases you hear about a burglar breaks into your home and then wants to sue you because he was hurt in some way during the burglary.

AMERICAN JUSTICE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why aren't the citizens of Florida sueing the children of these illegal immigrants for their parents breaking Federal U.S. Law and taking away their hard-earned tax dollars supporting all of these illegal children for all these years?

I thought that if they were born of illegal parents, they were 't legal themselves.

so this guy goes straight to the supreme court?
    i thought you had to start in the lower courts first

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    so this guy goes straight to the supreme court?
    i thought you had to start in the lower courts first
    I missed that part, yes you have to start in lower courts first, maybe they already did and were denied?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast