Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I thought that if they were born of illegal parents, they were 't legal themselves.
    They aren't supposed to be citizens, but our traitors in DC give them US citizenship anyway. I guess they figure more future cheap votes, and to hell with our sovereignty and prosperity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I thought that if they were born of illegal parents, they were 't legal themselves.
    They aren't supposed to be citizens, but our traitors in DC give them US citizenship anyway. I guess they figure more future cheap votes, and to hell with our sovereignty and prosperity.
    Absolutely! Besides they should be admonishing their lawbreaking parents! We have the right to enforce our laws. If they aren't happy they should go with their parents. No one's forcing them to stay here.

LOL How about the children of those convicted of illicit drug possession sue on the grounds they're waiting for drug reform... I haven't seen anything that says illegal immigrants will be given amnesty, so why do they assume immigration reform means they will?
    The only ones saying families are being torn apart are the illegals who who would rather be apart, than be together in their home country.

Although I doubt SCOTUS will hear the case, as Obama has really not done anything to offend these children of illegals in his eight days in office. But if they do take the case, this should be fascinating to watch as there is no question the 14th Amendment will figure in this, IMO.
    Just wonder how many of these children are minors, and if so they needed the parents' permission to join the case. Since the children are the clients, isn't there anyway these lawyers could be accused of aiding and abetting the illegal parents who are not their clients? Just a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Obama took an oath of office to uphold the laws of the United States of America...I believe that has top priority.

Now they might have a case if we denied the children the opportunity to leave the country, then and only then would we be splitting families up or keeping families from reuniting.

Their parents have a choice to take them or leave them, if they get deported they can reunite by bringing their children to their home country, it is their personel choice...freedom and all that you know!
    JMHO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Suing Obama

by Rick Oltman on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Univision is reporting that lawyers for over 600 American born children filed a lawsuit against President Obama to suspend the deportation of their undocumented parents until there is immigration law reform.
    http://news.newamericamedia.org

How nice.

Of course it isn’t the children who filed the lawsuit, it is a “pro immigrantâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ANCHOR BABIES SUE OBAMA

If I had posted this the subject would have been

ANCHOR BABIES SUE OBAMA
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The case will go nowhere since they don't have standing to sue. They haven't been damaged by Obama or the government.

Thanks for the clarification, jean. So the "American Fraternity" should have the pudding sued out of them for aiding and abetting. And their lawyers will probably claim the Nuremberg defense: I was just doing what I was told. It didn't work then and it shouldn't work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    The case will go nowhere since they don't have standing to sue. They haven't been damaged by Obama or the government.
    That is right. The government has not damaged these anchor babies. Their parents damaged them by coming here illegally. Instead of suing the government, they should be suing their illegal parents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast