Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: It ain't over until we win.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I think we must push "States Rights" legislation declaring that if Amnesty is passed it does not pertain to the State that have declared the state independent of the Un-Constituitional dictates of the Federal gov't.

PS
    We can take lessons from the French Underground and the Resistance movements. They came up against tremendous odds and look at how successful they were, etc.
    ELE, the states are gearing up to fight for states rights. The federal government is stepping way beyond their constitutional duties and ignoring the laws they don't like. Obama and his toady minions know that amnesty would cause civil unrest like they have never seen. Tax revolt anyone?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Illegals will take the citizenship because then they can bring over families and legally get all the "free" stuff they can from more food stamps to welfare to education to .... you name it.

Also polls taken in Mexico show that if "amnesty" is allowed then they will flood the border because their country is now so much more corrupt than it has been in the past.

Addressing a liberal policy group in Washington D.C., Napolitano said that legalizing illegal immigrants will enhance national security and protect American workers from unfair competition created by lower-paid, easily exploited illegal immigrants. "Let me emphasize this: we will never have fully effective law enforcement or national security as long as so many millions remain in the shadows," Napolitano affirmed.
    Gender challenged Janet has 'crap' for brains. How stupid can stupid be???? No one could possibly believe that load, except maybe an obamatard.

The obama-nation (by that I not only mean the Kenyan-usurper, but all of his commie henchmen) want those illegal-invaders on the voter roles by the Nov 2010 elections - because there will be such a huge backlash from real Americans, that even Acorn - with their millions of taxpayer dollars - won't be able to steal all of the elections in 2010.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    I hate being a quitter but I am ready to throw in the towel. I hate to be a downer, but I can't see us winning this. Too many Dems on Obamas side. I am so sad today. I feel hopeless. I have been fighting this fight for too long, and although there seems to be 100% support on this site, we have no true support in the White House to stop the invasion. I am sick over it. I hate the fact that I work at an insurance office that is slowly becoming overrun by illegals cheating the system. My front desk job got moved to a side office in order to allow a Spanish-speaking girl work as the "greeter" and head office person, as our Hispanic customer base grows by the day. I hear their stories about "coming to this country illegally", but about how great this country is because job opportunities are so plentiful. I overhear stories of money being sent back to El Salvador, of their children getting special ESOL classes in our public schools, about illegals living in Jersey but getting cheaper insurance in Maryland using false addresses. We can't win this. I feel the invasion is too deep. They have the numbers. We are handing our country over to illegals. I am just so sick of it all.
    Don't you dare throw in the towel! Check out the Immigration Law Reform Institute at http://www.irli.org. Never give up, Never surrender!

I and many others can't see us losing this.

You are not in this alone.
    Don't ever give up and whatever this govt tells you - program yourself to think the opposite is true! They are liars, thieves and charletons! More and more are waking up to Obama's emptiness. The Dems are going to get slaughtered in 2010. Remember - THEY WANT YOU TO THROW IN THE TOWEL! Believe me, we all go through this - and you are having a bad day-nothing more, nothing less.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12