Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're missing the operative word .. tolerance!
    Its true I did not use the word "tolerance".

But actually my post was replete with tolerance, as well as love and compassion:

..for the Americans who are losing their space and their livelihoods to the infinite hordes and hordes kids.

You just cannot love your own people truly unless you are intolerant towards invaders.

You're missing the operative word .. tolerance!
    Its true I did not use the word "tolerance".

But actually my post was replete with tolerance, as well as love and compassion:

..for the Americans who are losing their space and their livelihoods to the infinite hordes and hordes kids.

You just cannot love your own people truly unless you are intolerant towards invaders.

thangdatrang,

I was joking with you. It's all this pc baloney of tolerance that, IMO, has contributed to the mess we're in.

My father saw his little middle-class neighborhood slowly decline and it really got to him. He passed on in 2000 in his 80's but the last ten years of his life or so were saddened by the "influx." He took meticulous care of the home on the outside, lawn included, while mom did the same for the inside. They added on to it about 15 years ago and now it is overbuilt for the area. He'd often say he never thot he'd live in "conditions" like that.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

thangdatrang,

I was joking with you. It's all this pc baloney of tolerance that, IMO, has contributed to the mess we're in.

My father saw his little middle-class neighborhood slowly decline and it really got to him. He passed on in 2000 in his 80's but the last ten years of his life or so were saddened by the "influx." He took meticulous care of the home on the outside, lawn included, while mom did the same for the inside. They added on to it about 15 years ago and now it is overbuilt for the area. He'd often say he never thot he'd live in "conditions" like that.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I was joking with you
    Of course I know that, coming from watchman, was clearly poking fun at our enemies. My response was to you but directed at them.

This is the ordeal. To those who aren't yet going through it, what can we say?: coming to a neighborhood near you.

I was joking with you
    Of course I know that, coming from watchman, was clearly poking fun at our enemies. My response was to you but directed at them.

This is the ordeal. To those who aren't yet going through it, what can we say?: coming to a neighborhood near you.

Response

We are a nation of LEGAL immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response

We are a nation of LEGAL immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    The Hispanic couple living next door to my parent's home expressed an interest in purchasing it but I got terribly frustrated in trying to talk with them about the matter when I was the one straining to communicate. They had gone to the bank and gotten some paperwork, handed it to me with the loan amount they would qualify for which was $10,000 below what I would accept as the minimum offer. All I could say was "no bueno" .. and point to the dollar figure and raise my hand in an upward motion. I called the loan officer who is also Hispanic but English-speaking and he was no help either. When they first viewed the home, a relative was there who spoke English.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh@!@!@!

And then "investors" like the one who approached me about another property take advantage of the situation by buying homes in need of repair for a low dollar, making some cosmetic changes and jacking up the price by $10-15,000 then financing them to buyers who can't qualify for conventional loans. The comment made to me was "they are looking for shelter." My thought was "yeah, and you're milking people." Slum landlord is helping with the decline of the small town.

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    The Hispanic couple living next door to my parent's home expressed an interest in purchasing it but I got terribly frustrated in trying to talk with them about the matter when I was the one straining to communicate. They had gone to the bank and gotten some paperwork, handed it to me with the loan amount they would qualify for which was $10,000 below what I would accept as the minimum offer. All I could say was "no bueno" .. and point to the dollar figure and raise my hand in an upward motion. I called the loan officer who is also Hispanic but English-speaking and he was no help either. When they first viewed the home, a relative was there who spoke English.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh@!@!@!

And then "investors" like the one who approached me about another property take advantage of the situation by buying homes in need of repair for a low dollar, making some cosmetic changes and jacking up the price by $10-15,000 then financing them to buyers who can't qualify for conventional loans. The comment made to me was "they are looking for shelter." My thought was "yeah, and you're milking people." Slum landlord is helping with the decline of the small town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12