Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. immigration raids are about to get ugly

David Hendricks: U.S. immigration raids are about to get ugly

Web Posted: 05/06/2008 09:20 PM CDT

Letters listing millions of Social Security “no-matchâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Employers and IA's have had a year to get ready for this, no excuses! GIT R DONE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Hey they say it has to get worse before it gets better and I for one cannot wait! Deport, deport, deport...This is just the beginning, now if they'd get the fence done and repeal the 14th ammendment that would solve all our IA problems and we'd no longer be a magnet. Oh plus cutting off services to illegals and their anchors. It's like seriously California is bankrupt yet they keep on handing out freebies, how stupid can these criminal politicians be??? This is good news.

The damage would go beyond that. A sudden explosion of enforcement could victimize legal workers, either directly or indirectly. Businesses would close, throwing innocent workers out of work amid a weak economy. Families would be torn apart.
    OH STOP IT. NO LEGAL WORKERS WILL LOSE JOBS. LEGAL WORKERS CAN PROVE THEY ARE LEGAL. AND I DONT KNOW WHY THEY GIVE THEM 93 DAYS. THEY CAN PROBABLY DO IT IN 3 DAYS OR 4 TOPS.

BUSINESSES WILL CLOSE? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ONLY IF THEIR CREW IS ILLEGAL. AND IN THAT CASE WE WANT THEM CLOSED.

FAMILIES WILL BE TORN APART? (SOB). THEY CAN RETURN TO MEXICO TOGETHER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    The damage would go beyond that. A sudden explosion of enforcement could victimize legal workers, either directly or indirectly. Businesses would close, throwing innocent workers out of work amid a weak economy. Families would be torn apart.
    OH STOP IT. NO LEGAL WORKERS WILL LOSE JOBS. LEGAL WORKERS CAN PROVE THEY ARE LEGAL. AND I DONT KNOW WHY THEY GIVE THEM 93 DAYS. THEY CAN PROBABLY DO IT IN 3 DAYS OR 4 TOPS.

BUSINESSES WILL CLOSE? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ONLY IF THEIR CREW IS ILLEGAL. AND IN THAT CASE WE WANT THEM CLOSED.

FAMILIES WILL BE TORN APART? (SOB). THEY CAN RETURN TO MEXICO TOGETHER.

I hate how they try to use fear about legal workers losing jobs to get them on the side of IA and against the no match letters...

Social Security will not provide ICE with a list of employers receiving the possible new round of no-match letters. The letters would establish new grounds to nail employers with criminal charges.
    Isn't Social Security withholding criminal evidence from ICE and obstructing justice and aiding and abetting illegal aliens?
    Breaking news---Social Security and ICE are both agencies of the United States Federal Government.
    ICE is protecting our national security and social security has critical information pertaining to people illegally in our country.
    Although different branches, doesn't the Navy, Marines, Air Force and Army work together reguarding information to win the battle?

Social Security, IRS, Selective Service, FBI, Homeland Security, U.S. Marshall's, Border Patrol, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, United States Department of Agriculture (Food stamps), Census Bureau, HUD housing, Federal Prison System and ICE all should be sharing information and comparing data bases.

No court of law can dispense true justice without knowing the citizenship/immigration status of the accused.

Halt all federal aid to sanctuary cities and counties.

BRING ON THE ICE RAIDS!!!!!

The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over the goverment.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

[/quote]
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

ICE already has stepped up its worksite enforcement program in recent years
    Oh pleease...ICE's enforcement for most of the Bush administration was next to nothing. There's a few long overdue enforcement measures going on now, but much more needs to be done.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: U.S. ILLEGAL ALIEN Migration raids are about to get ugly

David Hendricks: U.S. ILLEGAL ALIEN Migration raids are about to get ugly
    ..GREAT posts so far..!

..and I hope it gets REAL ugly..!

Here, I'll help out:

I.C.E. www.ice.gov
    Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!
    866.347.2423 24/7/365!
    More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    I.R.S. www.irs.gov
    “..If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

This is great, but let's just see how long it takes the employers whining and the liberal's screaming to unplant that firm foot of the government, or do they really mean business this time? I don't care how ugly this gets, the citizens of the United States have a basic right to protect their identity and this basic enforcement is something that should have been going on for a long time.

Families would be torn apart.

So all those remitances going to Mexico are going to strangers? Please!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast