Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    BUSINESSES WILL CLOSE? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ONLY IF THEIR CREW IS ILLEGAL. AND IN THAT CASE WE WANT THEM CLOSED.
    I am absolutely amazed at the way that business owners think they have a right to cheap labor. They say things like "This jobs isn't worth more than $8 an hour," like they actually get to make that call in a tight labor market!

But businesses probably will close, because cheap labor leads to market saturation. It gives businesses no reason to invest in technology.

Having said that...we can cut our own lawns.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    So is this on the verge of being settled or no? I saw this letter on the Chicago May Day site. It seems to imply that the E-Verify program is blocked for good.

Dear Employer: <clip>

As a result of the preliminary injunction and the withdrawal of its own rule, DHS is prevented from implementing its intended new policy, at least until the final decision is made by the U.S. District Court. <clip>
    It isn't good news, but there is still hope.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I wonder if Dish network will give me a channel for this . C-span 1 , c-span 2 , Illegal Raid channel urgone . I'ld watch it all the time . long as mighty mex
    Rivera isn't the talking head .
    God let the Court say "Yes" . With no appeal . Let the raids begin
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

AE

It could end up being an ugly chapter in American history.
    No,no, it would be a beautiful chapter in American history. My mothers employer is going to get some heavy scrutiny soon, the owner is having a lawyer "working on it", meaning he is trying to circumvent the laws by some fancy legal footwork, which I think will actaully bring more attention to them, at a much more rapid rate. GOOD!!!

Saw ICE vehicle at the college my daughter goes to for a career fair they were having, and apparently they were there recruiting people !!!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Homeland Security wanted to implement its plan last fall, but a U.S. district judge blocked Social Security's no-match letters after labor unions and other organizations contended the plan would disrupt companies and harm innocent workers.
    This attitude by the "judge" is one BIG reason why we are in this mess to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    It could end up being an ugly chapter in American history.
    No,no, it would be a beautiful chapter in American history. My mothers employer is going to get some heavy scrutiny soon, the owner is having a lawyer "working on it", meaning he is trying to circumvent the laws by some fancy legal footwork, which I think will actaully bring more attention to them, at a much more rapid rate. GOOD!!!

Saw ICE vehicle at the college my daughter goes to for a career fair they were having, and apparently they were there recruiting people !!!!
    WOW that is good! Whoo Hoo. I wonder if the illegals were nervous?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Gogo, I think there are young people at that college who are taking ESL for free who are illegals, and of course all over that area. I had wished they would have come over to mine and other complexes for just a short time, park and watch the fun begin .............
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234