Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. officials promote programs for Mexican immigrants

Sorry about it, this was a duplicate post.

ohflyingone has already posted this article here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-4582.html

Edited by Lobo

I think they forgot to mention the "Bus Ticket Back to Mexico" program.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Who's going to take care of us?

After reading about what our government wants to do to help immigrants, I got to thinking, "who is going to take care of us, the laid off American citizens"? I live here in Caldwell County, NC and I work for Thomasville Furniture(a part of Furniture Brands Int), and we were told yesterday that 1,200 jobs are going to be cut here in NC. I am sure you have read it in the newspaper or seen it on TV. I'm not sure yet where I will be when the cuts are made. Some plants(Broyhill mainly) are closing completely and my son-in-law is losing his job by August. From what I am told, when your employment benefits run out, you can only get help from DSS if you have children under 18 yrs of age. I have 2 grown daughters and am now single. What am I supposed to do then? Caldwell and Catawba counties have been devastated by plant closings for years now. Caldwell County will be like a ghost town except for the thousands of illegal immigrants we have here. With no new jobs coming to these counties and our taxes paying for anchor babies, welfare, food stamps, etc. for legal and illegal immigrants, our state will go broke! I know alot of families who have lost their homes to foreclosure due to layoffs and no replacement jobs. I am SURE that most of the immigrants you see taking over the construction jobs here are ILLEGAL. I'd bet my last paycheck that 85% of them are illegal. Heck, you can't even get a job at McDonald's now, and guess why? Those jobs are taken by immigrants, too. With NAFTA and now CAFTA, and the government's absolute refusal to stop all this illegal immigration, I feel like we are doomed to become a 3rd world country. I'm MAD about this immigration issue like I am sure the rest of you are, but there are alot more people out there who need to get MAD!!! Maybe when their American way of life is affected like mine has been, then they will join the fight along with us ALIPAC members!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Welcome to our world, Rebellady. I am a fellow Tarheel. I once suggested in a letter to the editor that they will soon refer to us not as North Carolina but as North California. I know your area well, and all that furniture that used to be made there is made in slave labor countries enabled by our failed government who promotes the exportation of American jobs in the name of
    "free trade" and promotes the importation of cheap labor in the name of "hemispheric cooperation" or "being a good neighbor" or whatever other monicker you want to give it.

Well free trade ain't free to the folks who have been forced out of their jobs. Combine that with the flood of illegals taking the jobs that are available and everyone's standard of living gets driven down.

They work cheap, and they force Americans to work just as cheap, or not work at all. You got it right about third world America. It is coming and I fear for our children and grandchildren.
    When we gonna wake up?