Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nitty, I agree with you. If we took serious action at our border instead of playing games, we would not have all of the trouble that we do. The US has become a joke, and I don't like it. If Mexico is such a poor country, how can they validate the expense of high priced equipment? And the recent event with the National Guard is an outrage, and a humiliation. Those people should be armed and just take care of business. End of story.

This is an act of war.

how can they validate the expense of high priced equipment?
    Our globalist government is paying for it.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by Nan04362
    YOU ALL NEED TO AT LEAST TRYYYYYYYYYYYY AND THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEEL AND WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE IN THESE "ILLEGALS" POSITION.

EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRIPES ABOUT MINIMUM WAGE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING MYSELF, A BORN CITIZEN OF THE USA, MARRIED TO AN "ILLEGAL". YOU ALL SHOULD TRY FOR JUST ONEEEEEEEEEEE MONTH, WORKING IN MEXICO FOR "THEIR" MINIMUM WAGE, WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE ABOUT $75 A WORK WEEK, WHICH CONSISTS OF M-F 7-4 AND SAT. 7-2.

JUST PLEASEEEEEEEEEE DON'T CRITICIZE THEM ALL UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN THERE OR PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR POSITION AND THOUGHT OF WHAT "YOU" WOULD DO IF IT WAS YOU.
    THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDREN AND SENIOR CITIZENS THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING AND PAYING THIER TAXES, ETC.

SINCERELY, TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR IN MOST SITUATIONS!!!!!!
    Nan, maybe you should thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink why your spouse married you. Is it possible that you are a paaaaaaart of the plaaaaaaaan for a better life? After all, desperation makes people do craaaaaazy things. And shame on you for contributing to our hell.

Nan, I have a question for you, do you care about the plight of American Citizens? Are we to just open the door and say "well Howdy" come on in, take what you want, destroy our culture,take our jobs, our hospitals, which thanks to people like your husband, are closing their doors more and more of them every day. Our public school systems are in chaos, from being overly burdened by illegal immigrant children , our children are having their education dumbed down, sorry for that word could not think of a more fitting one, so as not te leave any little illegal immigrant child behind them. the last thing Nan, I want you to really step back and think about this since you asked us to do the same for you, what do you think about all the American families who are now going through the grief process because some illegal immigrant who came to this country not to better theirself, but to pray on Americans by murdering them, raping their women and children, killing them in drunk driving and mostly hit and run at that! 28,000 of them Nan, since 2003, do you care for them Nan, do you weep, for these families? I can only say to you Nan, just because you had to have this illegal alien for a husband, no we do not have to put ourselves as American citizens, into the shoes of your husband or any other illegal immigrant, this is our country, we want to keep it strong and our borders soverign, no I would think it is you, who must put yourself into "our" shoes and think about the harm, being done to your country and your counry's citizens by people such as your husband and yourself, not the other way around Nan, take self-responsibility for what you are doing, we owe them nothing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

this is our country, we want to keep it strong and our borders soverign,
    worth repeating
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I have a question for Nan:
    What are you going to do when they deport your husband, stay here or go to his country with him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I have a question for Nan:
    What are you going to do when they deport your husband, stay here or go to his country with him?
    I believe in most cases such as these MD, it could depend on the amount of freebies the family is receiving here.

Great response, Neese. LOL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast