Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where did Nan go?

Ok Nan, I had a very close friend, from South America. She died, much too early.

She married a friend of our family.

She told me in the '70's, " If America doesn't stop immigration soon, you are going to lose all your jobs."

She didn't know about all the illegals at that time.

Just because you married an illegal, does not mean you too can decide which laws to obey and disobey!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well hell!! If mexico is going high-tech, then the U.S. should have a high-tech defense (wall)!! Let's simply even the playing field!!

Giving illegals GPS devices is like giving a chimp a calculator. If you live along the border you'll probably be able to pick up an unused one (just like ARVAN rifiles).

I'm sure "Nan04362" is a hit and run. Still have to comment that the fact remains that if they want things better in Mexico why is it they are here instead of there making it better. Sounds more like cowards than heroes. Also since there are people all over the world want to come here to make a better life for themselves, why should those across the border get first dibs? Because they are only a hop across the border? I don't think so. No, I don't feel for those who come here illegally. This is especially true when they are here and have the audacity to DEMAND this or DEMAND that. What I want to DEMAND is that they go home, get in line with the rest of the world and then, and only then can they come here. Laslty I wouldn't be so proud that I married someone illegally here. In fact to admit that actually shows me what kind of person you are.

Its a hoax...

Hi All,

Well I know that all of you don´t love "Mexican" people, but, well I can not defend all the Mexicans, because I know there are some of them who are not so quite "decent" or "good people", but like all, always there are good ones, and bad ones.

I know that you maybe know more "bad" ones that good ones Mexicans... but well, I think you are ina big mistake, the false or hoax notice about the 200,000 GPS is a true HOAX, no one in Mexico knows about it!.

I don´t know who exactly starts this false rumor or notice, you can try to search all the Internet and you will not find anything of that notice in a Mexican site, btw if this is a new law, this will need to be published in the "Diario Oficial de la Federación", and trust me, is not there. I took the time to search all the Internet and ask to some Newspaper workers about this notice... and it´s false.

I think the Mexican goverment has to much needs before spend millions on this kind of "services" or "plus" to the immigrants.

I will ask to you to reconsider this notice, and to reconsider all you are talking about Mexicans, not all of them are bad guys... I will not promote myself, but trust me, the real life in Mexico City and other ones, is soooo different like you think, maybe you need to travel to the real Mexico cities, and see by your eyes all the kind of people who lives here, (i´m not talking about Cancun, Acapulco o Puerto Vallarta).

Well, I hope this helps you to get a more clear idea of this false notice.

Best Regards,

Christian Castillo

P.D. I live in Mexico City, I have traveled a lot of times to USA, Canada, and some to Europe, Asia and Southamerica, and always I try to know well the things before speaking about them... think twice next time.

Hi Christian,

Please do not think that this website is against the Mexican people. It is against the illegal crossing of the border and the illegal exploitation of the social benefits in this country, the total destruction of the public school sytem, the disregard for the laws within this nation resulting in deaths caused by people illegally in this country that have no consequences EXCEPT to the victims then add to that job theft that is occuring and I believe we have a right to be angry at people of any nationality that disregard the laws of the nation.

Yes there are good and bad of all people. When we read signs like racist go back to Europe this is our land... I think we have a right to be angry.

For me my anger is not at the people it is at the governmentS note the plural. Mexico has a responsiblity to take care of its own. The United States has a responsiblity to well there's a lot the United States government needs to do that is another topic.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

xanadu.
    In the beginning I didn't have anything against "the people" and most of my anger and disgust was with our governemt. I had no bad feelings towards any ethnic group. BUT when you have a group (and yes the vast majority ARE Mexican) who come here in difiance of our laws, have the audacity to demand anything, wave thier national flag, speak as if they have a right to be here and it's our obligation to let them stay as well as support thier children etc. YES I started to have a distaste for "the people". That along with groups like La Raza etc. shoving them and thier "culture" down my throat as well as have my neighborhood become a barrio in North Carolina, lowering the quality of life I was use to, I don't have any use for them or their "culture". This goes against my nature but the sad fact is that it has become a BIG part of my nature and I don't believe there is much that will change it until our laws are enforced and they are sent back home which is what I and the majority of Americans want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234