Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Senator Jim Bunning IMMIGRATION STATEMENT

U.S. Senator Jim Bunning
    May 18th, 2007

BUNNING IMMIGRATION STATEMENT

Washington, DC - U.S. Senator Jim Bunning (R-KY) today issued the following statement regarding the announced immigration deal.

"I did not agree to any immigration deal and was not part of the negotiations. From what I have heard about the bill, it gives amnesty to the estimated 12.5 million illegal immigrants in this country. I will carefully review the text of the bill and if it does include any form of amnesty, I will not support it. Illegal immigrants should not be able to cut in line in front of the millions of other immigrants who are waiting to become citizens lawfully. Our country desperately needs a better immigration policy. We must meet the needs of our farmers and businesses through a temporary guest worker program that protects American jobs without providing amnesty."

###

http://bunning.senate.gov/index.cfm?fus ... &Year=2007
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    We must meet the needs of our farmers and businesses through a temporary guest worker program that protects American jobs without providing amnesty
    Where you been living, under a rock? We have the H-2A and H-2B visa programs that allow for farm and nonfarm temporary workers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote:
    Quote:
    We must meet the needs of our farmers and businesses through a temporary guest worker program that protects American jobs without providing amnesty

Where you been living, under a rock? We have the H-2A and H-2B visa programs that allow for farm and nonfarm temporary workers.
    Ah, but you are sharp tonight MW. Maybe we should run you for the senate instead of the nitwits currently inhabiting the office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>