Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are U.S. Special Ops Troops Deployed in Mexico?

I am posting this story because I know for a fact that everything they say here is absolutely true. My wife knew a guy very well in Buenos Aires, Argentina that was a member of the U.S. Army Special Operations Task Force 7 doing counter-narcotic intelligence work. She told me they infiltrate the country covertly getting in with the locals in all phases of life and use the people for information. As I said, one of the Task Force 7 members was very close to my wife and told her lot so of what is really going on politically in her own former country and the USA.

U.S. Special Ops Troops Deployed in Mexico, Leaked Briefing Confirms

Posted by Bill Conroy - June 5, 2011 at 6:14 pm

[b]Document, Prepared At the Request of a “Tea Partyâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    Really? My cousin is a member of the Special Ops Force, and he assured me they do not EVER reveal anything to anyone. He was highly offended by your post. They do not tell anyone, not wives, not parents, they were told not to say anything to their PRIEST. I doubt very much if he thought your wife or anyone else was worth risking his lfe or job for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Really? My cousin is a member of the Special Ops Force, and he assured me they do not EVER reveal anything to anyone. He was highly offended by your post. They do not tell anyone, not wives, not parents, they were told not to say anything to their PRIEST. I doubt very much if he thought your wife or anyone else was worth risking his lfe or job for.

Sorry your cousin got so offended. Ask him to explain this article? Looks like quite a few are talking a lot. Ask your cousin, how my wife knew of this information way back in the last 80's?

I think you are very rude for calling my wife a liar. My wife was very close to some very high ranking Argentine government officials as part of her job while living there most of her life. She was not just some twitt on the street who met some guy who filled her full of lies. How dare you insult MY wife like this. You have no idea who my wife is or anything about her past. Much less who in the hell I am. I knew of these operations long before it was ever made public here in the USA. Looks like one jackass thought running his mouth was worth it. Wouldn't be the first time a man screw up his job to impress a woman would it? Especially when he was trying to get her to run off and get married and live in Columbia.

Out of respect to William and ALIPAC I am going to keep the rest of my comments to myself. Trust me I get to be a very nasty individual when someone in my family is attacked like you just did.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Sorry your cousin got so offended. Ask him to explain this article? Looks like quite a few are talking a lot. Ask your cousin, how my wife knew of this information way back in the last 80's?

I think you are very rude for calling my wife a liar. My wife was very close to some very high ranking Argentine government officials as part of her job while living there most of her life. She was not just some twitt on the street who met some guy who filled her full of lies. How dare you insult MY wife like this. You have no idea who my wife is or anything about her past. Much less who in the hell I am. I knew of these operations long before it was ever made public here in the USA. Looks like one jackass thought running his mouth was worth it. Wouldn't be the first time a man screw up his job to impress a woman would it? Especially when he was trying to get her to run off and get married and live in Columbia.

Out of respect to William and ALIPAC I am going to keep the rest of my comments to myself. Trust me I get to be a very nasty individual when someone in my family is attacked like you just did.
    Bigtex, I am not surprised in the least about special ops running down there. In fact, I thought it was common knowledge? Yes, these guys aren't supposed to talk about but missions/ops of this nature are hard to keep quiet.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Sorry, my cousin does not believe for a minute that somebody risked his LIFE for your wifes charms. These guys are trained praticly to the point of brainwashing. It aint gonna happen that easy. I think you two have been reading too many spy novels. Carrying her off to Columbia, begging her to marry him, but she chose you of course. Stop trying to make these guys out to be a bunch of blabber-mouth fools. They are good brave men. And please dont insist something is absolutly true if you cant prove it.

Ok, time out!

Appears this discussion can go back and forth round and round and nothing will be accomplished. Obviously some of you have different experiences, opinions and backgrounds re this subject.

The opposition probably enjoys this thread. Keep that in mind!

So please chill out or this thread will be either locked or pulled.

Thank you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll also step in as a Veteran also with a couple spec ops friends. Yes of course no-one is supposed to speak of such things but people do and more often then some may think.

Now I'll add that one of my old mates from now deceased in the line of duty elsewhere had also been in Mexico as Spec Ops doing training "officially" of Mexican soldiers and unofficially doing night incursions after drug lords, this was back in 2003.