Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April

I believe it is all a part of his plan to ban weapons and I doubt he stops at assault.
    I think Obama is going to quickly bite off more than he can chew if he attempts this. There will certainly be a revolution in this country it our government ever attempts to take guns from us. Those of us who put our lives on the line for freedom in this country are not going to sit back and allow this to ever happen.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Do they really think putting a ban on legal assalt weapons is going to stop these criminals from buying them here?
    This administration wants to change gun laws, they are very anti-gun. And as we all know they love the illegals.
    Exactly April! This administration gets a two for one deal here. They get to attack the 2nd Amendment under the guise of assisting mexico. Ultimately they get to placate their beloved mexico and their illegals while also doing battle with the 2nd Amendment.

These drug cartles have the resources to purchases weapons from anywhere in the world. Automatic weapons are already banned in this country but that has not stopped gang bangers from getting their hands on those weapons!

Just goes to show you that those who have a malignant heart are going to get these weapons irrespective of any ban imposed. Criminals are not afraid of breaking one more law in order to get what they want. That's what they do!

It's the American citizen who will now be made a criminal if they possess one of these weapons! And for what?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12