Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So what? The same things happen to us in our workplaces too. Even if we have a union they don't do squat about it. We are forced to work in toxic chemical environments even in offices and even when we contribute a money saving idea that we are promised reward for - we never get it. Our employers get us all excited to work hard for a prize and then for some reason it fizzles out and nobody ever gets the prize. It is constant and it is everywhere. That is why I say if you stay here long enough you will also find yourself among the frail ones. We want these problems fixed too.

Every where we turn we get screwed. A former co-worker, exposed to years of chemicals, developed that sensitivity - we all did but she had it worst. She ended up having a stroke in the hallway at work when exposed to someone's perfume. Rather than try to get people to stop wearing toxic scents they just tried to force her into early retirement. She was fighting because the wage was always so low that she could not ever afford to retire. She found an attorney who fooled her that he helps employees like her. He was a liar. He actually works for the employer. Everywhere we turn everybody makes the almighty dollar their guiding principle, their higher power, their end-all be-all. We seem to be corrupt through and through.

The above co-worker was white.

Another co-worker who was Hispanic also had a bad case of the chemical sensitivity. Somebody came early in the a.m. and sprayed a toxic perfume all over her work area. A criminal investigation ensued. She was Hispanic.

Same employer.

I'm very sick and tired of the separate and unequal. When you have mixed race kids such as myself you do not know how to advise them to fill out the forms. For now Hispanic is still considered minority so perhaps it is beneficial but really not sure.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

And that is why a lot of this upheaval has started years ago. The farmers and other business owners hire this cheap labor for their profit only. Meanwhile it is the taxpayers fronting the biggest part of the costs of keeping these people here.

And as one pointed out, about the pesticides, they pick the fruit but we ingest it.

And they are expensive to buy ,just as blackberries and blueberries.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Get a few planters, some potting soil and grow your own. Taste better and no pesticides.

I don't know about California but in Florida there was a bumper crop of strawberries in the season. Prices went down and at one point the greedy farmers were letting the crop rot as they would not make enough profit from it. Those same farmers are known to hire illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Listen, Americans are sympathetic by nature - much more than many nations put together.

HOWEVER, how did this woman get the attention of a newspaper?

Americans need to close our border and protect the USA from within and from without - and HEAL this nation once and for all for the betterment of Americans only.

The anchor baby thing has to end - PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I don't know about California but in Florida there was a bumper crop of strawberries in the season. Prices went down and at one point the greedy farmers were letting the crop rot as they would not make enough profit from it. Those same farmers are known to hire illegals.
    I am not so quick to judge and do not wish to make enemies of other suffering people. The farmers could not afford to harvest and process the crop at those prices. Who is going to lend or extend credit to them to hire harvesters when it is obvious they will have a loss? Some farmers did let local homeless and others into their fields to harvest but mostly I believe that their insurers would not allow that either. Plus when you are trying to keep from going under - strangers that are unknowledgable and uncaring can damage plants that you are trying to salvage and cause other damage to your property as well as steal and hit you up in other ways so they are feeling pretty fragile and vulnerable too. Personally I thought that this is the kind of situation that we have big government for - to help the farmers stay in business by weathering extreme market fluctuations - but not this government.

We have always had migrant workers for these jobs and had special legal arrangements for them - but many of them don't want these jobs anymore either - government and business have opened plenty of other jobs for them these last decades and they plan to keep those and graduate to even more. I see that the illegal and barely legal often have many more opportunities than citizens and they pick and choose and say ohhhhhh, I don't like that - I am going over here. Some of these positions pay $10 & $15 per hour to offer services to the non-English speaking population and also to put an illegal or barely legal face to the company so they can reach that market.

"HOWEVER, how did this woman get the attention of a newspaper?"

Our media is bought and paid for by the globalists who wish us all to become slaves. They seek that kind of coverage to sway public opinion. Reporters who have other ideas find themselves unemployed. That is why most of what is left has grammar problems and conceptual problems. They are too dumb to have a crisis of conscience for this type situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12