Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh oh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uh oh

Richard Corbin is going off on the Minute Men because apparently some tape of a Jew bashing racist has surfaced called "A Line in the Sand"--and Corbin is saying Simcox has either defended this racist guy, or at least given him a pass. Corbin, who isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, is being completely melodramatic and annoying about this discovery. I mean does Corbin really think this movement wouldn't attract a few whackos? But the way he's carrying on is absolutely annoying.

Here's a link:
    http://www.4acloserlook.com/october2005.htm

Sure it's going to attract a few whackos thats normal with something this large. Heck it attracted Corbin isn't he a whacko ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well that's what is pissing me off about Corbin's coverage. He's getting all hysterical over this racist "connection" to the Minute Men movement--when, to me, it's a whole lotta nothin'.

Corbin isn't crazy, he's just immature and not very bright. Everything to him is a big conspiracy. I can only stand listening to him when he has a good guest on who does most of the talking. The second hour of this interview features that guy from Riflewarrior.com, and it's way better. The guy from Riflewarrior is smart.

Ok folks, we need info on who made this video and who is featured on the video etc... We need info.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a good question. This is the first i've heard of this tape.

Right here.

http://www.octobersunfilms.com/

I haven't seen it.

I'll email the filmmaker and see if he'll chime in.

Re: Uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Richard Corbin is going off on the Minute Men because apparently some tape of a Jew bashing racist has surfaced called "A Line in the Sand"--and Corbin is saying Simcox has either defended this racist guy, or at least given him a pass. Corbin, who isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, is being completely melodramatic and annoying about this discovery. I mean does Corbin really think this movement wouldn't attract a few whackos? But the way he's carrying on is absolutely annoying.

Here's a link:
    http://www.4acloserlook.com/october2005.htm
    Richard Corbin needs to get a life and then one
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Hello,
    My name is Byron Jost and I made the movie called "The Line in the Sand".
    This Corbin fellow is off his rocker and obviously hasn't seen the film or has an agenda against it for what ever reason. Nobody in the film, to my knowledge, has a problem with it.

You can check out the description and the trailer at www.octobersunfilms.com

Your trailer looks pretty good. I've never even heard of this guy Richard Corbin. Maybe you should contact him and confront him on his radio show. A little publicity couldn't hurt.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast