Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    October,

I understand. I will see about getting a copy of the film to check out. I'm always hesitant when someone like Corbin takes a clip out of context and tries to tell me how I should feel about something.

W
    Thanks. A point I sould emphasize is that this film has no music and no narration. I'm not trying to manipulate anyone. I'm simply allowing people to express themselves in their own words without comment.

EDIT: Spelling

I brought this topic up, but Watchdog gets all the attention that I so richly deserve. I may start pouting again, and God knows no one wants to have to sit through that.

I'll do anything for cheap attention.

Oh God. Now Corbin is making a whole new special page devoted to this "new information" on the infiltration of the MM by "neocons." Damn--talk about a drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I brought this topic up, but Watchdog gets all the attention that I so richly deserve. I may start pouting again, and God knows no one wants to have to sit through that.
    It's all about ME! ME! ME!

children, children
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just trying to inject a little humor into an otherwise dreary subject! If that's a crime, I'm guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I'm just trying to inject a little humor into an otherwise dreary subject! If that's a crime, I'm guilty!
    I know, I was just picking on you guys . We have to find some jocularity in this madness somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I hope October_Sun_films will call Corbin up and tear him a new one over this. AND I hope the show is recorded so I can hear every trashy detail!

da da da dada dada

..................TEQULIA!! and then when the gangs and the coyotes and drug dealers cross.... La Cucarachas, La Cucarachas....!

Have another shot, you'll need it before were through. cheers glenn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast