Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

video

Video? We 'ain goin to get to see, no stinkin video!

That is something you will have to hunt for, I'm sure.

These people(our side)must be projecting weakness, but what else is to be expected when the FELONS have been so indulged by our misleaders?

cheers glenn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    www.latimes.com

Minuteman-Style Border Patrol Is Over in No Time
    Organizers call off the event after a scuffle with protesters and a lower turnout than expected. Counterdemonstrators declare victory.

By Anna Gorman and Richard Marosi
    Times Staff Writers

September 18, 2005

SAN DIEGO â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

www.americanpatrol.com

Friends of the Border Patrol Report
    Courtesy of Lone Wolf

9/17/05

Hey, all,

As you probably know, the Andy Ramirez led Friends of the Border Patrol are down in Calexico.

Initially the local papers indicated the group never showed up. It turns out they WERE in Calexico, keeping a low profile.

Looks like the Gente Unida, o.r.g.a.n.i.c. collective, La Tierra es de Todos, Indymedia and Border Angels coalition got some inside info, and caught up with them today.

As of 5 p.m. there is a fiesta going on, right on the border, at the fence. A group of about 150-200 activists North of the border, an unknown number of Mexican activists on their side, and, among other things, they are playing volleyball across the fence. The mood right now is celebratory, they cannot find the FBP, and they believe the group left town, or at least went into hiding.

Monitoring the San Diego based anarchist radio station, Radioactive San Diego, I have recorded the first interviews coming in from Calexico.

NOTE: Clips contain foul language usually banned by the F.C.C. The anarchist miscreants are using it, not FBP affiliates. Also note how vicious these anti-American cretins appear to be.

Listen Clip 1

Listen Clip 2
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, well, well. This is going to be an interesting week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice the La Times had no mention of an American flag being ripped down and stomped on (if that that did indeed happen).

You would think a liberal paper would celebrate flag desecration.

I have so many questions about this event that I will have to ask.

This is enraging now, but will it be sad and pathetic later???

Will there be no defense of these Amercians???

Of course, someone will try to get charges filed against these animals, but I get the feeling that that will go nowhere.

Will Morones and his goons declare victory, successful in their mission to intimidate and assault these elderly Americans, KNOWING that they will face no legal action?

Would I be banned from this forum for advocating controlled self-defense at these events?

Or should I just sit back and twidle my thumbs hoping for legal action that will not happen?

pa

We have a right to self defense. I think the blame lies with the FBP leadership for being unprepared....for being unarmed...those assaulted were encouraged to be unarmed. They were easy targets. Moving targets are much harder to hit...and...they apparently have a mole in their midst. Someone had to let the goons know where to find them.

If you're looking for the leo to support Americans freedom of assembly and freedom of speech, you're looking the wrong way....they'll do nothing as they have always done in California...I think that attitude comes from the top...In case you want Americans rights defended...other Americans are going to have to do that little chore...the government is against Americans HAVING rights...we've stood back and allowed them to eliminate almost all of our rights thru political correctness and fearing a word...'racism'...'xenophobia'....and others.

We lost our moral outrage when we allowed ourselves to be shamed for having common sense or for condemning any sort of outrageous behavior...and when we lost moral outrage, we started losing our country. This is where 'anything goes' attitudes that we've allowed to grow unabated has led us. Now too many think we don't have the 'right' to moral outrage. We're too nice.

Call me whatever you want..doesn't bother me at all...I just want the existing laws enforced vigorously...I want folks to start CARING about that aspect of AMERICAN life...

I'll lay odds those goons that are harrassing and calling names could be called a few names themselves...FELONS....ANARCHISTS....just for two.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    www.americanpatrol.com

Friends of the Border Patrol Report
    Courtesy of Lone Wolf

9/17/05

Hey, all,

As you probably know, the Andy Ramirez led Friends of the Border Patrol are down in Calexico.

Listen Clip 1

Listen Clip 2
    I am back from playing in the mountains!

Gag, I would like to see the little punk in clip 1 run through my line, the only line he would find would be a clothes line! They're so ignorant it is pathetic; they claim that the Minutemen are fascists, and we are defending corporate America. My stomach is wrenching with those dirty fingers being stuck down my throat.

As for fighting for racist capitalism, eat me on that. I fight for my country, as for the fascist capitalists pig corporations; they can go and employ these punks.

"Diverse crowed"?!!! The only diversity they referenced is mexicans from different cities and states. That isn't diversity; it is scrounging for some kind of justification.

Sounds like things are heating up for sure.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

www.signonsandiego.com

Border-watch group reaches crossroads

Protesters, turnout shake up organizer
    By Leslie Berestein
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
    September 19, 2005

The organizer of an anti-illegal immigration group that tried to kick off a large border-watch event over the weekend, but met with lackluster turnout and resistance from protesters, said yesterday that he may take what there is of his operation underground.

"We're not scared," said Andy Ramirez, organizer of Friends of the Border Patrol, but he added that he was worried about his and participants' safety after a run-in with protesters Saturday. "If it means that we put our people out there quietly, then that's how we do it."

Ramirez, 37, of Chino insisted that his plans to stage civilian border patrols have not been canceled, despite a low turnout of 25 participants for a training session Saturday morning at the Mission Valley Resort Hotel.

Some participants said others were scared away after a confrontation with a small crowd of protesters at the Scottish Rite center, where sign-ups were held Saturday morning. Both sides accused the other of shoving and one protester was cited. No one was injured.

Ramirez, who for several months has promoted his plans to stand up to immigrant smugglers and drug runners by monitoring the border in San Diego and Imperial counties, sounded rattled as he talked about his fear of winding up "with a toe tag."

"We have to plan our security better," said Ramirez, who accused the protesters of being violent. "We're going to assess for the next few days, and we'll be out there later this week."

Ramirez, who ran two unsuccessful campaigns for state Assembly in the mid-1990s and has said he eventually would like to run for office again, at one time said that he had interest from 2,000 potential volunteers.

Last week he said he had trained 125 people, and that 30 to 40 of them had conducted secret patrols this summer. Yesterday, he said there was just a skeleton crew guarding private property where they had planned to stage patrols, for fear of protesters.

Ramirez's waffling on plans for his operation, which he organized after the relative success of the Minuteman Project in Arizona last April, was welcomed by opponents, who criticize the presence of civilian patrols in Southern California.

"All he wanted was the media attention," said Enrique Morones of Border Angels, a group that sets up desert water stations for migrants, and one of the organizers of an anti-border watch rally Saturday in Calexico that drew about 300 people.

"California is not Arizona," Morones said. "One-third of the population is Latino. We have been through Proposition 187, and this is the Proposition 187 of our time. Californians are against this type of racism."

A recent Field Poll showed that a majority of California voters, while concerned about illegal immigration, do not approve of civilian border-watch groups.

Robert Burns, an Orange County resident who was among the few participants at the Saturday training session, said yesterday that as far as he knew, plans were still on for a second training session in a rural area next weekend.

"I don't think what happened (Saturday) changed anything," Burns, 44, said of the scuffle at the Scottish Rite center. "But I do think it gave them a little pause."

Racist, huh? IF Americans were racist...1/3 of California wouldk NOT be Latino. This accusation runs counter to the reality, it's just an empty word.

I don't think the protesters were ACCUSED of being violent..they WERE violent. Why they're not under arrest is beyond me. If white Californians had done that to Latinos it would be in the world press on an hourly basis. Sheesh...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12