Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNC studty on local news tonight

The UNC study about finding problems with the 287g program made a lengthy spot on our local news , WRAL , tonight during prime time . Study participants and the ACLU made the usual references about being none effective and profiling . I could not believe it when WRAL said that there were no facts found by either group to back up their claim . Our Sheriff , Donnie Harrison was on and said that the program worked just fine and welcomed any investigation . He also said that bank robbery was a federal crime but he would continue to help in that area as well . Quote , " what am I supposed to do , let them go because they have not committed a serious crime , I think not " . William and ALIPAC were also briefly mentioned . What was supposed to be a pity piece for 287g was turned around by Sheriff Harrison . It feels good to live in Raleigh and Wake County at the moment , Hawk

Yes!!!! What great news! Blew those morons outta the water!!! Thanks so much for sharing that. I'm gleeful watching the tide turn, no matter how little at a time. We'll have setbacks, but this is great news!!

He also said that bank robbery was a federal crime but he would continue to help in that area as well . Quote , " what am I supposed to do , let them go because they have not committed a serious crime , I think not ".
    I'll have to remember that one! Great stuff.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I hope somebody ups the video to You Tube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)