Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Undocumented immigrant accused of shooting a gun says he has same Second Amendment ri

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Okay, make up your dang mind!

Are illegals entitled to the protections guaranteed under the 2nd Amendment or aren't they? At times it seems you forget your own position during continued debate.
    They are entitled to every protection that applies to a non-citizen, non-immigrant person in the United States under the US Constitution and hundreds of laws, while in custody of the federal government as well as state and local governments, until they are deported. So, the sooner you get their asses out of here, the better off we are. The Constitution gives the federal government unconditional authority and powers to prohibit the import and migration of persons into the United States for a reason, that's so it can get them out and keep them out. Illegal aliens are also protected by the Constitution and thousands of laws while they are here, which is why you can't shoot them, hang them, beat them, harm them, abuse them or cheat them while they are here and until they are deported.

It's really stunning you don't know this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    We are not the world's policeman. These people are not our problem, because they are not our responsibility.
    When they come into our country, they are our responsibility until they are gone. For our protection we need to prevent them coming into our country. If they come in illegally, we owe them nothing, including the Constitutional right to bear arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's not the responsibility of the people of the United States to prosecute other country's bad citizens, lock them up and pay for it
    WRONG! If they violate our laws while they are in our country, they should be held accountable just like citizens of this country.

I don't want them possessing guns under the Second Amendment
    What the hell? Your position has been that they have every right to carry and use guns. You really can't follow your own arguments!

I don't want them clogging our courts and jails under the 4th and 6th Amendments, I don't want them breeding citizens on our soil under the 14th Amendment.
    Then don't allow them the benefits of our Constitution!

They are entitled to every protection that applies to a non-citizen, non-immigrant person in the United States under the US Constitution and hundreds of laws, while in custody of the federal government as well as state and local governments, until they are deported.
    WRONG! To get the protection of a contract, you must subscribe to the contract. The Constitution is for citizens and legal aliens, who agree to abide by our laws while in our country. But those here illegally should have very few rights. Otherwise there is no reason for borders, visas, or any other restriction. YOU ARE AN OPEN BORDERS PERSON!

Illegal aliens are also protected by the Constitution and thousands of laws while they are here, which is why you can't shoot them, hang them, beat them, harm them, abuse them or cheat them while they are here and until they are deported.
    But we can incarcerate them until they are deported!

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

We are not the world's policeman. These people are not our problem, because they are not our responsibility. It's not the responsibility of the people of the United States to prosecute other country's bad citizens, lock them up and pay for it
    We're not talking about the world, we're talking about our country! Yes, they are unfortunately our problem and we have a responsibility to deal with them accordingly, whether that means deportation or prosecution for a crime. That happened the minute they illegally crossed the border, You're completely ignoring the plight of the victims that have suffered at the hands of illegals. Where's their justice? It also sounds like your pretty much willing to offer no more than a wink and nod to pretty much all their crimes. Don't get me wrong, I support deporting illegals as swiftly as possible, but not if that deportation includes the ignoring of a felony crime. In those cases, criminal punishment comes before deportation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    WRONG! To get the protection of a contract, you must subscribe to the contract. The Constitution is for citizens and legal aliens, who agree to abide by our laws while in our country. But those here illegally should have very few rights. Otherwise there is no reason for borders, visas, or any other restriction. YOU ARE AN OPEN BORDERS PERSON!

But we can incarcerate them until they are deported!
    I'm a secure borders person who wants every illegal alien in the United States deported post haste with all their minor children including anchor babies removed with them. I want the President to issue an Executive Order authorizing every state and local law enforcement agency in the United States who wishes to do so which unleashes the vast resources of 800,000 sworn, equipped, trained and compensated police officers who already know the "who they are, where they are and what they're doing" about illegal aliens to enforce US immigration law and also gives formal notice to every country whose citizens are entering our country illegally that unless their citizens stop entering our country illegally, their country will have no aid from or trade with the United States (Judy's Plan B).
    Last edited by Judy; 08-05-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

We're not talking about the world, we're talking about our country! Yes, they are unfortunately our problem and we have a responsibility to deal with them accordingly, whether that means deportation or prosecution for a crime. That happened the minute they illegally crossed the border, You're completely ignoring the plight of the victims that have suffered at the hands of illegals. Where's their justice? It also sounds like your pretty much willing to offer no more than a wink and nod to pretty much all their crimes. Don't get me wrong, I support deporting illegals as swiftly as possible, but not if that deportation includes the ignoring of a felony crime. In those cases, criminal punishment comes before deportation.

You're entitled to your opinion. The way I see it, all the crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens are the result of them being in the United States so in my opinion, they should be deported regardless of suspected crimes, and then use extradition treaties to prosecute them once you have a case you think you can win that's worth the money and cost to send it to trial.

The purpose of incarceration is to get dangerous and legally annoying and harmful people off our streets to protect the public. Deportation of illegal aliens is a much more permanent and cost effective means of achieving that result.

I'm a secure borders person who wants every illegal alien in the United States deported post haste with all their minor children including anchor babies removed with them.
    Yet once they breech our border you want to bestow on them every right our Constitution has to provide! You speak with forked tongue!

And while they are in this country, Judy want's them to have all the rights to arm themselves so they can defend against law officers coming to arrest them and deport them!

The way I see it, all the crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens are the result of them being in the United States so in my opinion, they should be deported regardless of suspected crimes, and then use extradition treaties to prosecute them once you have a case you think you can win that's worth the money and cost to send it to trial.
    So if they weren't in the United States, they would rape, steal, murder, deal drugs, or any of a host of other crimes that you feel are only the result of the influence of being in the United States?

The purpose of incarceration is to get dangerous and legally annoying and harmful people off our streets to protect the public.
    That's why Paul Manafort is in solitary confinement 23 hours a day?

Deportation of illegal aliens is a much more permanent and cost effective means of achieving that result.
    What fantasy world is Judy living in? She can't see the many of the worst alien criminals have been deported many times, yet come back to commit heinous crimes against innocent citizens of this country? Judy's "Plan B" gives them the opportunity to offend over and over again!

Yet once they breech our border you want to bestow on them every right our Constitution has to provide! You speak with forked tongue!

And while they are in this country, Judy want's them to have all the rights to arm themselves so they can defend against law officers coming to arrest them and deport them!
    They have the right under the 2nd Amendment to possess a firearm, I didn't write the 2nd Amendment, I didn't vote to ratify the US Constitution, so I didn't "bestow" anything. Our founders did, and I support what they did. I concur with the "contract". You're the one who wants to change everything with your mouth and posts and your bizarre ideas. It doesn't work that way in our country.

If you want to change the 2nd Amendment, then you have to work to convince Congress to pass an Amendment, which requires 2/3 of both chambers, then it has to be circulated to the 50 states and the legislatures of 38 of those 50 states have to vote to ratify the Amendment. If you want to unbestow non-citizens in the United States with the present right to possess a firearm, then stop lying about "Judy", and direct your attention to the repeal or modification of the 2nd Amendment and see how far you get.

In my opinion, the voting citizens of the United States will never vote to change the 2nd Amendment. EVER. It is our key to our own freedom, our own liberty, our own self-defense, our own self-governance. Without it, we are slaves to a federal government with no legal means to protect ourselves or defend our own. Why any American would howl like you and a couple of others on here are doing about the 2nd Amendment over an illegal alien who should have already been deported is beyond me.

So if they weren't in the United States, they would rape, steal, murder, deal drugs, or any of a host of other crimes that you feel are only the result of the influence of being in the United States?

That's why Paul Manafort is in solitary confinement 23 hours a day?

What fantasy world is Judy living in? She can't see the many of the worst alien criminals have been deported many times, yet come back to commit heinous crimes against innocent citizens of this country? Judy's "Plan B" gives them the opportunity to offend over and over again!
    What is happening to Paul Manafort is a federal sin beyond sins, this is something only a Witch Hunt would do.

If illegal aliens weren't in the United States, they wouldn't be committing crimes in our country or harming our people.

Of course I see the multiple deportations. I don't care. Deport them as many times as necessary. It will stop as soon as the President asserts Judy's Plan B with the other countries they come from and unleashes 800,000 state and local law enforcement officers to help US enforce US immigration law. Then extradite the murderers if you think you can prove the case, chances are when you deport them properly and notify their authorities of the suspected crimes they committed here, their own governments will take an interest in their activities in their own country and lock 'em up for crimes they committed there, which is perfectly fine with me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast