Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Undocumented Immigrants Failing To Appear At Hearings Increasing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented Immigrants Failing To Appear At Hearings Increasing

Video at source link.
    ~~~

The number of people who did not show up grew by 153 percent in the last four years

POSTED: 11:11 PM CDT Mar 20, 2015

WASHINGTON D.C. -

The federal government said the number of undocumented immigrants failing to appear at deportation hearings is on the rise.

According to the Executive Office of Immigration Review, the number of people who did not show after being released on bond or on their own recognizance grew by 153 percent in the last four years.

Immigration judges ordered deportations for those no-shows.

About 30 to 40 percent of undocumented immigrants failed to appear at their hearings last year.

The statistics also show that judges grant asylum less than 50-percent of the time while immigrants from Central American countries get asylum an average of 2-percent of the time.

http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/...asing/31937898
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Foreign lawbreakers failing to follow the law and show up for their deportation hearings? Really?

Oh my, I'm shocked, aren't you all?

Now they're fugitives on the run and we've got to pay to go catch them again.

This is why you're supposed to hold them, schedule a hearing within a couple of days, and issue the deportation order immediately so they can be removed. Determining whether someone is in the US legally is very simple. If they're non-citizens, either they have documents on them which is a requirement, or they don't. That's a violation right there. Hold them for failing to have their documents with them, and give them 24 hours to get them or tell you what documents they have so you can contact the feds and verify those documents they claim they have. Either they have them or they don't. Either they're in the system with a document record or they aren't. Magistrates can process this stuff.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-22-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nothing like aiding law breaking when you ARE government. You and I can go to jail for doing what government does everyday for years and multiple administrations and many Congresses. I certainly find it hard to pride myself on them!

Even the few good ones will not call the law breaking reps aiding and abetting the criminals "criminals." There is nothing wrong with telling the truth to a man or woman.

The report can be found here http://www.justice.gov/eoir/statspub/fy14syb.pdf. I believe the news report is referring to the data from the table on P3.