Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    We hear this all the time but remember the lines of applicants at the poultry plants after the raids? American citizens wanting the jobs that illegals will do.
    Kudo's with a Great point
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    We hear this all the time but remember the lines of applicants at the poultry plants after the raids? American citizens wanting the jobs that illegals will do.
    Kudo's with a Great point
    Thanks! Need reminders against the lies. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I have a problem imagining is the amount of money that will be flowing into the local economies instead of going out of the country.

This so proves the magnitude of how out of control illegal immigration is.

I mean, look at some of the HUGE numbers in this article.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Washington has between 200,000 and 250,000 illegal immigrants, and Idaho has about 20,000 to 35,000. California has about 2.4 million illegal immigrants, the most in the United States.
    And every one of these illegal invaders are working, in some capacity, or they wouldn't be here. That's a lot of jobs that could be going to American citizens and a lot of money that will not be leaving the country in the way of remittances to mexico.

How would that stimulate the economy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully someone will clue me in on how to quote a single portion of text sometime
    OK, in relation to PhredE statements about renters do not pay property tax..I have to disagree "somewhat". That is incorrect...they do pay property tax, it is just INDIRECTLY. All rental amounts are based upon the landlords mortgage, property taxes, other taxes, insurance, etc. A landlord has to make money to cover all those expenses, or why have a rental?????
    Now, most illegals and low-skilled/uneducated workers are at the bottom of the pay scale which means they rent low cost places. So, their contribution into the taxes is relatively small, especially with low/substandard housing.
    I am trying to provide this information for anyone who goes to a townhall meeting and says ahh...but they pay no property taxes.
    Well, make sure you understand all the workings of the rental business.

mbrown - Yes, the clarification was appropriate, thanks. My initial comment was a bit too general for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Hopefully someone will clue me in on how to quote a single portion of text sometime
    What I do (generally, not always) is to use the generic 'quote' button function, then once the edit screen appears, I go in and edit out - remove - the blocks of text I do NOT want. Sure, there probably should be a better way, but on well, it works....

HTH

AE

http://www.katu.com/news/25774704.html

Here is a link with a video of the story by channel 2 (ABC affifliate), just click on the "video" link below the picture.

Now, Oregonians for Immigration Reform's Rick Hickey was interviewed and he made a really good point.

As well, there is a woman picking berries in a long denim shirt, with a cap on, and under the cap is a scarf, this is my next door illegal neighbor, her husband sits at home drinking, or using his leaf blower to blow dirt off of dirt. Great neighbors.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

As well, there is a woman picking berries in a long denim shirt, with a cap on, and under the cap is a scarf, this is my next door illegal neighbor, her husband sits at home drinking, or using his leaf blower to blow dirt off of dirt. Great neighbors.
    AE,
    If this law passes I think you may wake up and find an empty nest next door.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast